Media MMA Expert Stephen A. Smith breaks down Poirier / McGregor 3

Hairline jacked. Would not listen to.

Stephen-A.-Smith-e1554411599109.jpg

We could have gotten an equally informative break down from that clueless lookin lady in the center.

OK, but this thread is just to agitate complainers, they did a good analysis, what are the points that you are not agree?

Max Kellerman talking about MMA enrages me more than Stephen Smith.

At least Smith comes off like a fan. Kellerman pretends to be an expert despite knowing literally nothing about the sport.
kellerman is a boxing commentator. boxing is a huge part of mma. works in studio for friday night fights, commentator for boxing after dark and HBO WBC. he literally is an expert in boxing. i dont like either smith or kellerman, but "literally nothing about the sport" is a lie.

I love Stephen A but he needs to stay in his lane. Max has absolutely zero respect for the sport because he is literally the #1 boxing historian after Burt sugar passed a decade ago.

At least Smith comes off like a fan. Kellerman pretends to be an expert despite knowing literally nothing about the sport.
I wouldn't call Max an expert on MMA but he seems to know a lot more about it than SAS and I don't remember him coming off as a know it all when talking about MMA but I haven't heard much from him on MMA in a year or so.

He does know a lot about boxing and striking when it comes to just the hands. From what I have heard him say about MMA he seems to understand that things have to be done differently when it comes to footwork and range due to kicks and takedowns which is way better than most Boxing analyst when they talk about MMA.

Ugh, they couldn’t have picked more uninformed people to cover MMA than Kellerman and Steven A. Any random MMA podcast on YouTube would put these two to shame.

Stephen A Smith the ONLY man in MMA who called Conor vs Cowboy what it was and the ONLY one beside Khabib who told the truth about Cowboy. He'll always have my respect for not being a complete and utter shill.

nothing they should be taken seriously. They are hot take provacateurs mouth pieces. Max was saying Tom Brady wouldn't last half a season without Bill Belichick.

Stephen A Smith the ONLY man in MMA who called Conor vs Cowboy what it was and the ONLY one beside Khabib who told the truth about Cowboy. He'll always have my respect for not being a complete and utter shill.
And didn't MMA fans fucking cry about it!

A few items.

(1) That Max dude.... I wish he would go away. He's a chode.
(2) Stephen A... should stick to other sports.
(3) Who's the Latina?

Back