News Dana White on catching illegal streamer + ARREST FOOTAGE

40pqAgW.gif

Dana is just salty because every illegally streamed PPV means he has to wait .17 seconds longer to upgrade his personal jet.

I don't illegally stream. It's just a homebody that legitimately pays letting watch his tv remotely.

Just like making backup cassette tapes and cd's back in the day.

I predict a lot of likes coming for the early posters in this thread.

LOL I remember for Poirier-McGregor II, I checked three of my favourite streams and all of them were doing fine: stable and with good sound.

Or he's mad that people steal his product and affect his business.

Well, ya, which in turns affects his ability to buy expensive shit like personal jets.

The PPV model as setup is very broken though. Other countries get numbered UFC events for free yet here in the US we have to pay $70 for, at best, 3 good fights?

Answer me this, if a sporting event was $70 for you to watch at your house, but your buddy that lives 1 mile away gets it for free, would you buy it at your house or go to your buddy's to watch it?

"We're listening to this guys phone and we're gonna bust him!" -Daner thinkin he a cop now

Well, ya, which in turns affects his ability to buy expensive shit like personal jets.

The PPV model as setup is very broken though. Other countries get numbered UFC events for free yet here in the US we have to pay $70 for, at best, 3 good fights?

Answer me this, if a sporting event was $70 for you to watch at your house, but your buddy that lives 1 mile away gets it for free, would you buy it at your house or go to your buddy's to watch it?

Legally free or not legally free? Context matters.

Back