Who is your most favorite fighter and which is your most disliked fighter?

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
These are always fun.

Currently who is your most favorite fighter and which is your most disliked fighter? Also explain your choices.

Most favorite: Paulo Costa, hes a meathead for sure but his brawling style is damn entertaining. Also he used to suck alot on TUF brazil, so its been cool to see how much hes improved.
hi-res-63cd9cc36511797f076bdcceb1a3f48a_crop_exact.jpg

Most disliked: Yair Rodriguez, biggest diva in UFC. Constantly pulls out of fights, legit has been ducking Zabit for years, crazy anger issues, randomly lashed out on Bisping, almost got cut by Dana over a nasty argument. Suspended by USADA for avoiding tests
UFCBostonYairRodriguezThumbnail.jpg

Most liked: Jon jones

most disliked: yair or prime bisping, before he turned his career around late and became awesome.

I honestly have nothing but love and admiration for all fighters. I do hate some fan bases though.

Current?
Favorite-- Stephen Thompson if I had to pick someone but I also wish Roxy was more successful.
I hate Colby-- I don't like loudmouths and I don't like fake people. Add the MAGA shit and the videos with d-list strippers and you got an obnoxious combination that nobody wants.

Favorite- Maia
Least- Masvidal, all time Ronda.

Back