Media Tony Ferguson finally takes shots at Eddie Bravo?

P34xJKD.gif

shots? You mean like... covid vaccine shots?... BadumTsssss

Imagine a pro mma team refusing to take the tests. Fuck is wrong with these people.

Even if you are a conspiracy nut, you gotta understand you can cause fighters fights to be canceled costing money and time.
This, this, this. There really isn't another rational take on this. If your boy/teammate has a pro fight coming up and you need to get tested for it, you do it. . . unless you're obscenely selfish and stubborn.

Tony sounds like he's getting some of his wits back. Good to hear. Sounds like he's surrounding himself with better coaches (training w/ GSP & Roach). That's a GREAT sign IMO.
But it's too late. He missed his window. Time to be a gatekeeper, if he is lucky. Lol.

Good, Eddie Bravo is wack.

He still thinks his style is the new style to take on gracie jiu jitsu but that was like 20 years ago.
Rubber guard didn’t become the ultimate mma weapon.

Eddie sounds like a mentally ill nut job every time he talks.

Last edited:
Tony sounds like he's getting some of his wits back. Good to hear. Sounds like he's surrounding himself with better coaches (training w/ GSP & Roach). That's a GREAT sign IMO.
Well said. I was surprised (sadly) at how articulate and rational he sounded here. I hope this is a reflection of his over-all well being (in and out of the ring).

That doesn't even make any sense, like it's one thing if someone is scared to get the vaccine but I don't get what the objection would be just to take the test...
I think a lot of people ranging from the "it's the flu" camp to "the PCR tests are inaccurate/too sensitive" camp don't wanna subject themselves to discomfort for something they deem unnecessary given their risk level. But it's kinda ridiculous for an athletic camp, given the UFC's rules mean a positive test will lose them the fight and their paychecks.

Imagine a pro mma team refusing to take the tests. Fuck is wrong with these people.

Even if you are a conspiracy nut, you gotta understand you can cause fighters fights to be canceled costing money and time.
Yup. Plus guys like Chimaev and Cody who got wrecked from Covid. It could keep them out of a job for months.

Back