Gina Carano was my favorite time in Women MMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
megumi-fujii-interview.jpg

Lol wmma has grown so much since she fought if she didnt have a ok face you would give a shit

It's liberal to realise she's a fatass?

Your white knighting is a clear projection, old man.
Correction. She has NO ass. She is just hefty. Still reasonably pretty but I consider her hip and thigh to ass ratio to be a bit of a crime. When a woman blows up like that you kind assume the shape of the ass from the shape of the hips and thighs. Then she turns around and you're utterly shocked. She has that kind of valentine shaped ass. The right side up valentine. Thick at the top and skinny at the bottom.

I really feel bad for her for that. Put on all that weight and still left with a skinny ass! Poor thing.

Anyway, I kind of like Gina as a person. And yes, running her mouth was probably not smart for her career BUT if she's willing to do the time, go ahead and commit the cancel culture crime. It's her life.

Correction. She has NO ass. She is just hefty. Still reasonably pretty but I consider her hip and thigh to ass ratio to be a bit of a crime. When a woman blows up like that you kind assume the shape of the ass from the shape of the hips and thighs. Then she turns around and you're utterly shocked. She has that kind of valentine shaped ass. The right side up valentine. Thick at the top and skinny at the bottom.

I really feel bad for her for that. Put on all that weight and still left with a skinny ass! Poor thing.

Anyway, I kind of like Gina as a person. And yes, running her mouth was probably not smart for her career BUT if she's willing to do the time, go ahead and commit the cancel culture crime. It's her life.

How it used to be.
gina-carano-ass.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back