Best UFC/Mma podcasts 2021?

Straatblaffer

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I like listening to mma podcasts for about 3 years now. I prefer podcasts that don't eleborate about random stuff. My updated favourites are

1) MMA Fighting: Between The Links.
Podcast where John Heck hosts a discussion show where 2 guys battle each other over MMA related topics in 5 rounds.

2) Co Main Event
Chad Dundas and Ben Fowlkes discuss the latest MMA news in 3 rounds. First 5 minutes or so are usually not very serious. The rest is great, cause these guys have a fun, independent view and great chemistry

3) Bloody Elbow, Care Don't Care.
Review of last weeks card and a walktrough of all the fights of the upcoming card.

4) Heavy Hands. One of the more serious podcasts. More in dept talk from Conor and Phil. Also great chemistry between the two hosts

5)MMA Fighting: On to the next One. The hosts discuss interesting potential fights for the winners of the last card. Lots of fan suggestions

Honorable mentions:
MMA Fighting and Bloody Elbow Preview Shows, MMA junky Podcast, MMA Report, Weighin In.

How about you guys, any favorite podcasts I sshould ive a try?

Haven't listened to too many but my favorite is Bloody Elbow Care don't Care. Gonna try Heavy Hands though, thanks.

I've never listened to a podcast but the bloodyelbow website is good.

in no particular order:

- both of zane simon's shows on bloody elbow: the vivisection (w/ connor ruebusch) and 6th round post fight show (w/ eddie mercado)
zane has a no-nonsense style, keeps connor in check, and "6th round" comes out within hours of a ufc event ending - just great :)

- jack slack / fights gone by podcast: good analysis with 50% less useless waffling than other "analysts"

- heavy hands: connor ruebusch and phil mackenzie are great foils for each other and push each other further in their fight discussions. bonus points for kyle mclachlan guest eps

- ufc unfiltered: highly under-rated - here the fighter interviews are more relaxed than fight week pressers and i learn new and interesting things about fighters all the time. jim norton is an absolute pro and keeping things going and matt serra has a charm that lets fighters relax and talk more casually which i really like

I know ima get hate for this but I've been watching Ariel for a long time. Don't know if that counts as a podcast. Not an MMA podcast but Theo Von has fighters on and he's pretty good. I like Bispings but that one "comedian" that's his co-host annoys me so I never watch it.

I listen a lot of mma podcasts.

Weighing in is my favorite at the moment.
Big John and Josh Thompson are a good couple with a lot of knowledge.

Believe you me with Bisping is funny, bot sometimes his co host is anoying AF.

Last months a started to listen to full reptile from Dan Hardy.

Hi guys,

I like listening to mma podcasts for about 3 years now. I prefer podcasts that don't eleborate about random stuff. My updated favourites are

Podcast where John Heck hosts a discussion show where 2 guys battle each other over MMA related topics in 5 rounds.

2) Co Main Event
Chad Dundas and Ben Fowlkes discuss the latest MMA news in 3 rounds. First 5 minutes or so are usually not very serious. The rest is great, cause these guys have a fun, independent view and great chemistry

Review of last weeks card and a walktrough of all the fights of the upcoming card.

4) Heavy Hands. One of the more serious podcasts. More in dept talk from Conor and Phil. Also great chemistry between the two hosts

5)MMA Fighting: On to the next One. The hosts discuss interesting potential fights for the winners of the last card. Lots of fan suggestions

Honorable mentions:
MMA Fighting and Bloody Elbow Preview Shows, MMA junky Podcast, MMA Report, Weighin In.

I believe your Dutch, Dutch Fight Network is a good podcast to keep up with the Dutch local scene

Bisping podcast is fun to listen to while pretending to get work done, Jack Slack has good insight but I can only stomach his stuff if I’m actually interested in the fights that weekend. 259 is one of few weekends I’ve actively sought after mma media.

Interestingly enough, 259 really showed me why I hate mma media. The sites I usually can’t stand, glorified tabloids jizzing over tweets, were all up on Adesanyas nuts, saying Sterling would control Yan on the ground. Guys like Dan Hardy and Slack (anti Jan-ness aside) who don’t do the Twitter jizz stuff we’re far more honest about Jan and Yans chances, and surprise surprise, were right.

Hi guys,

2) Co Main Event

Honorable mentions:

Pretty much the ones you mentioned.

All the MMA Fighting content and some of the Bloody Elbow offerings. It's MIKE Heck btw ;)

Submission radio is pretty good for interviews (uuslaly watch on You Tube)

Split decision worth a listen
Co Main is always an interesting and easy listen.

Anik and Florian - good content.

Heavy Hands and Weighing in for me.

I can’t take any of these UFC sponsored podcasts seriously. Any podcast with UFC employees is terrible

Back