Media Nick Diaz looks to be in a good place

I’ve always liked Nick Diaz. He’s a real FIGHTER, which I always love.
But in terms of his overall skillset, the game passed him by years ago. I hope he lives a happy life, and I hope I never see him again in the UFC.

Nick Diaz participated in triathlons throughout his career. I would not say he is in any better shape than he was before. He should stay retired at this point.

It is a real shame his career was ruined in his prime due to weed. It is his own fault for using it knowing it was banned, but come on now.

I’ve always liked Nick Diaz. He’s a real FIGHTER, which I always love.
But in terms of his overall skillset, the game passed him by years ago. I hope he lives a happy life, and I hope I never see him again in the UFC.

His little bro who had the same but inferior skillset is still doing well. No one knows how good Nick is now but if hes at the level he was at before retiring hed still easily be a top WW

Who wears a helmet for a bicycle ride. <36>

I have survived relatively unscathed, among other things:

Vietnam vet with a rifle "about to go postal" (this was before the phrase became popular, but you know what I mean)
Hurricane Katrina, and a few other hurricanes
Hit by car x 2
Loose pit bulls approaching me x 2
etc.

I would wear TWO helmets if I could. I think I have valid past experience to justify following my choice.

Does anyone know if he has kept up his running / biking / swimming in the last few years?

I remember a thread awhile back and a few posters seemed to think he had been drinking a lot and hadn't been training, but he always seemed to be really into his triathlon stuff.

I always enjoyed watching him compete and wish the best for him . I hope he has a group of honest people around him that will tell him the truth about his ability to fight going forward

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back