***Conor Welshed - Donor restricted gifts***

wlu.29

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Conor should be well acquainted with lawyers since he has had many run ins with legal system. If he actually meant to give the money instead of trying to steal spotlight without fulfilling the deed, he simply could have made a donor restricted gift.

https://www.barneswendling.com/non-profit-donations-managing-donor-restricted-gifts/

1) purpose restrictions

2) time restrictions

3) permanent restrictions

This would have put the onus on Dustin's organization to track and report.

TL/DR: if Conor was serious he would have lawyered up, and man up.

I have a feeling that this whole situation is BS. I think that Dustin got the donation, but both the fighters wanted to do this because it would get more eyeballs on the trilogy.

Nobody who's what is going on..But if it is true Conor is a douche.

His nickname is Notorious but maybe it should be two faced rat.

I have a feeling that this whole situation is BS. I think that Dustin got the donation, but both the fighters wanted to do this because it would get more eyeballs on the trilogy.

Yes..
I am sure Dustin would use his foundation to hype a fight.
It really make his foundation look serious and legit.
And I am sure Conor would love to be known as a guy that weaseled out of a donation for a charity.

Imagine a charity lying about NOT getting a donation.
I am sure potential donors love that kind of stuff..

Listen here Conor is a man o his word, mark my words, he will donate $1 million dollars to a charity, just one of his own choosing.

Because he is a boss and isn't pressured or cowered by ANYONE. This will show Dustin for blowing up his spot and stealing his title aspirations with his cheap calf kicks.

Since you guys keep spamming these Conor threads, I think its important to remind you of Conor's Whistle.

mir-conor-yellow-cards-jpg.847207

Attachments

• mir conor yellow cards.jpg
    mir conor yellow cards.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 83

I think your "cynic's intuition" is bs and Conor's just being Conor.....making promises or proclamations that he may or may not be able to follow through on but says it preemptively to make himself look good or give the media red meat.

It's not the first time he's done this, just the most headline-worthy perhaps.

conor can do way more with 500k. way way more good. he should not be paying for what this country should be paying for and helping more with. he could do that and put it into his own country and he'd be better off. he can put it towards something better.

conor can do way more with 500k. way way more good. he should not be paying for what this country should be paying for and helping more with. he could do that and put it into his own country and he'd be better off. he can put it towards something better.
Fine and good, he should have kept his mouth shut and not try to ride that publicity train

Back