Dear Mr. McGregor

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
My name is Thomas and I am 11 years old. I really love how you are a good fighter and look up to you. When I grow up I want to be a fighter like you. Unfortunately I live in Lafayette, Louisiana and have no access to a gym. Please help my dream come true. Thank you,
Thomas

My name is Thomas and I am 11 years old. I really love how you are a good fighter and look up to you. When I grow up I want to be a fighter like you. Unfortunately I live in Lafayette, Louisiana and have no access to a gym. Please help my dream come true. Thank you,
Thomas
Dear Thomas...

I came from nothing and so can you. Don’t ask for hand outs, show us what you can do.

{<Mcgoat}

After being defeated by the old man at the pub Conor will now set his sights on young Thomas.

Thomas

But you joined in 2013......

That would mean you joined sherdog at 3/4 years old....

A true fan i see from birth just like myself... Carry on young thomas..carry on

Thomas

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thomas

So... even kids from Lafayette Louisiana prefer Conor over Dustin?

LONG LIVE KING CONOR!!!!

Thomas

Hahahaha amazing

CNlIQTQJ-eo

But you joined in 2013......

That would mean you joined sherdog at 3/4 years old....

A true fan i see from birth just like myself... Carry on young thomas..carry on

3/4 of a years old is the new 13.

Back