Realistically, did GSP enter the USADA pool to fight Tyron Woodley?

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It doesn’t add up.

Bisping wasn’t Champion.

Rockhold and Yoel and Whittaker all looked like monsters and bad matchups for GSP at the time.

Was he coming to put an end to the reign of the Chosen One?

Is he still in the testing pool? If so it is only to murk Khabib and he retired.

It doesn't matter. It's all speculation, honestly.
I hope these kind of threads ended like this
Only what if threads which should be allowed are fantasy matchups
I remember 2012 sherdog where there were 5-6 fantasy matchup threads on the front page always
Good times

I thought Georges entered the testing pool after Bisping won.

I hope these kind of threads ended like this
Only what if threads which should be allowed are fantasy matchups
I remember 2012 sherdog where there were 5-6 fantasy matchup threads on the front page always
Good times

Yeah, the Heavies were a cesspool back then. It's much better now.

It doesn’t add up.

Bisping wasn’t Champion.

Rockhold and Yoel and Whittaker all looked like monsters and bad matchups for GSP at the time.

no he ran to fight bisping instead of to try and be champ champ after conor fan boys were talking about how much conor was better than gsp.

The only thing that.matters is what actually happened. Georges came back and only fought journeyman Bisping. Was a good win considering the circumstances, but i doubt he had any intentions of fighting better fighters. Especially when you consider that he struggled mightily in that fight

GSp entered USADA's testing pool in august 2016, Bisping became champ in june of that year
seems like everything is adding up (even tho i do believe he would have fought rockhold)

It doesn’t add up.

Bisping wasn’t Champion.

He was aiming to return at the Canada card that December, he entered the pool just in time to be ready for that. Not sure who was targeted as opponent as Bisping had his Hendo defence in November.

Well, feel free to provide proof if you're certain. I'd enjoy seeing proof one way or the other.

There's a post in this thread saying he joined the testing pool in Aug. 2016 which would be after Bisping beat Luke, but I haven't seen anything concrete.

Back