Baldfather Gets Pulled Over

Someone like that can afford a ticket. You drive a car like that speeding and get a warning but someone driving a honda civic or a mini van going the same speed gets a ticket
Someone like that won't pay the ticket. They pay more to an attorney to have the ticket fixed.
It ends up costing the public more money to ticket Dana White then to just let him go and catch someone else.

Did he hand the officer UFC tickets with his license??? A written warning for 88mph in a Ferrari wtf??

I was thinking we could just take of it right here... in Brainerd.

preview.jpg

Did he hand the officer UFC tickets with his license??? A written warning for 88mph in a Ferrari wtf??
The world isn’t fair / the rich aren’t equally prosecuted. Also, there is no Santa Claus.

That doesn't mean you have to be a cynical or passive bitch in these situations let alone a forum. We can have a discourse without low minded immaturity. You do you causal.
Lol what are you upset about. Me pointing out that life isn’t fair isn’t “passive” in the slightest. Cynical, ok, I guess. I prefer to call it realistic.

Lol what are you upset about. Me pointing out that life isn’t fair isn’t “passive” in the slightest. Cynical, ok, I guess. I prefer to call it realistic.
It's passive as if that type of behavior should be normal. That rich people just get away with shit and then to use an example with an imaginary character to reinforce the same cynical shit you're fed by the news and that you observe. I'm mad that people don't realize that and then call out other people for speaking about it. This type of passive this is how the world is and this is just our reality and life is, is unimaginative and old. I disagree with you to my core.

Not everyone knows who Dana is. It's quite possible that it was just the end of his shift and he didn't want paperwork to do.

I mean the speed limits are the same for everybody, not like driving a Ferrari makes one a better driver. Personally I'd raise the speed limit to something more reasonable but punish everybody that gets caught, instead of this kind of selective thing.

That doesn't mean you have to be a cynical or passive bitch in these situations let alone a forum. We can have a discourse without low minded immaturity. You do you causal.

Yeah people implictly act like because they're a so-called realist about how things are, as we become wise about the world we shouldn't complain about it or something. Not saying the person you replied to is exactly that, but that tends to be the popular consciousness, and it is annoying and it is complacent.

Back