UFC fight pass needs some work

TJ Dillashank

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The UFC fight pass is the official UFC library where you watch live events and includes rankings other stuff kinda like that but damn does it need some work. Really slow, Bad search results awkward to navigate. Every time I search up a fighter and watch one of their fights I click back and it takes me back to the front page. It's small but having to type up a fighter's name 5 times in a search bar is annoying.

Also when they released the past PPV or the main event to it instead of letting me watch the video it just takes me back to the home page. It will even let me watch the co-main and stuff like that. Anyone else think that fight pass was rushed and not put together well?

Fight passes UI and network stability is absolute dog shit . The only thing it has really going for it is the huge back catologue from UFC to Pride as well as live Cage Warriors events . It's the best way to watch old Pride fights so I just deal with it but yeah it's garbage

The UFC fight pass is the official UFC library where you watch live events and includes rankings other stuff kinda like that but damn does it need some work. Really slow, Bad search results awkward to navigate. Every time I search up a fighter and watch one of their fights I click back and it takes me back to the front page. It's small but having to type up a fighter's name 5 times in a search bar is annoying.

Also when they released the past PPV or the main event to it instead of letting me watch the video it just takes me back to the home page. It will even let me watch the co-main and stuff like that. Anyone else think that fight pass was rushed and not put together well?

I have the same issue. I can't watch any UFC event that's live or even particularly recent without getting directed back to the home page. I only use it to watch old-as fuck-fights or those from the regional promotions.

Not everything is on there either.

Many fighters are missing fights.

No HOF speeches are on there anymore, interviews, etc, etc.

It's impossible to search for different orgs, etc.

They had everything on the old FP. The layout was so much better that you could literally click a tab to where you wanted to go - for organizations, documentaries, etc.

Great content but shitty setup. A lot of the times I can’t find certain fights and have to select the event then fast forward. Super annoying
Yeah with the lower profile fights you can't find them individually you have to fast forward through the whole event which is shitty. If the UFC wasn't so fucking cheap they could higher a handful of tech savvy web designers and make it a million times better .

I have the same issue. I can't watch any UFC event that's live or even particularly recent without getting directed back to the home page. I only use it to watch old-as fuck-fights or those from the regional promotions.
Also, a problem I have is if I spell a fighters name wrong by a letter the search won't pick it up

Fight passes UI and network stability is absolute dog shit . The only thing it has really going for it is the huge back catologue from UFC to Pride as well as live Cage Warriors events . It's the best way to watch old Pride fights so I just deal with it but yeah it's garbage
Today I tried watching Izzy vs Jan but the dam thing won't load and my internet is fine I have restarted the page plenty of times but nothing.

I notice that if it's aired on ESPN+ as a fight not a lot of fights you can't watch there. You can find them in the search but when you click on it it brings you to the homepage. I'm pretty sure that's why it did that for you. I noticed it does this with every ESPN+ fight. Also you can add favorites so if you want to watch one fighter you can do that. Still not the best to have to do that but it's something. I noticed though some fights you have to really spell out everything for it to find some match ups. You need to put so and so vs so and so without any misspelling and spelled out in full.

I notice that if it's aired on ESPN+ as a fight not a lot of fights you can't watch there. You can find them in the search but when you click on it it brings you to the homepage. I'm pretty sure that's why it did that for you. I noticed it does this with every ESPN+ fight. Also you can add favorites so if you want to watch one fighter you can do that. Still not the best to have to do that but it's something. I noticed though some fights you have to really spell out everything for it to find some match ups. You need to put so and so vs so and so without any misspelling and spelled out in full.
Sometimes I will spell a fight correctly too and have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page because the first results are different fights on the same card

Not everything is on there either.

Many fighters are missing fights.

No HOF speeches are on there anymore, interviews, etc, etc.

It's impossible to search for different orgs, etc.

They had everything on the old FP. The layout was so much better that you could literally click a tab to where you wanted to go - for organizations, documentaries, etc.
Pretty sure they own the right to put Glory kickboxing cards on there too but the site is missing the past 10 cards

Reactions: TCE

I was thinking the same thing the last time I watched it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back