It was foul of DP to bring up Conor not donating

No he absolutely should let the world know conors gesture was fake .....conor gained a lot of fans claiming hes matured into a new man ....conor announced publicly to gain fans and attention - so he deserves to be publicly shamed

Dustin did try to discuss it with him, they've made numerous attempts to contact Conor's team and were ignored.

Maybe because there’s a third fight on the horizon..? Jesus Christ dude is in camp and got KNOCKED OUT by you. He should’ve waited until after the trilogy to bring this up.

Poirier’s side of things made multiple attempts to resolve this behind closed doors and didn’t get a response from Conor’s side. The donation was made public by Conor seemingly for the good PR it would bring, I don’t think it’s wrong to let everyone know he never actually did it. Can’t just let someone get credit for something they never did.

I'll play devils advocate here, remember Paige said she would cut her locks for cancer. Seems like people still loved her after the fact maybe even more. This all could be marketing on both parties parts for all we know.

UFC forums poppin again thanks to Mcnuggets <Lmaoo>

Agreed. If there are any corporations that anally rape multiple women, assault the elderly, refs, and fans then they’re going to take a long hard look at Dustin for having a charity that benefits underprivileged children. Real shady shit IMO.

Maybe because there’s a third fight on the horizon..? Jesus Christ dude is in camp and got KNOCKED OUT by you. He should’ve waited until after the trilogy to bring this up.
Conor’s team reached out during fight week. Then just ignored all attempts at communication after the fight was over. All of the goodwill Conor gained, but he didn’t come through with the pledge. And according to Dustin, nobody from Conor’s team would answer an attempts to communicate. What part of that do you fail to understand?

Dustin was right to go public.

I'll play devils advocate here, remember Paige said she would cut her locks for cancer. Seems like people still loved her after the fact maybe even more. This all could be marketing on both parties parts for all we know.

1) No, I dont remember that
2) What does that have to do with McGregor grandstanding about a 500k donation, getting 1000x the publicity, & then not following through?

I'm officially OFF the McGregor fan bandwagon. Too much smoke at this point

Back