Would Conrad fight Gaethje?

Rajon Rondo

Can you even see my profile picture?
Banned
Reaction score
Gaethje would amputate his lead leg but would conor actually take on a tough opponent or fight an easier opponent like he did after the Khabib loss?

They signed the contract, the fight is still on unless Conor has some real excuses.

I think Connor would rather fight Justin than Poirier to be honest. Gaethje is not exactly a difficult guy to hit and would probably be content to stand and bang.

Gaethje would destroy Conor.

I like the fight.

UFC should let Conor buy out of the Poirier fight for the low price of Dustin's fight purse plus $500k for charity then make this fight happen.

He clearly doesnt want to fight Poirier again so why would he fight Gaethje who will destroy his legs even worse and has a better chin than Poirier

He just fought a guy that KOed Gaethje and prob would again.

Gaethje is a bad match-up for McGregor, as he will butcher the lead leg and has 10x the amount of mental toughness. However, Gaethje is hittable and somewhat predictable as a forward pressure fighter. So McGregor could get the early KO or TKO. However, I feel like Gaethje's defense has improved enough that he can survive the early minutes and eventually get inside against McGregor and take control of the fight with short punches, elbows and heavy upper cuts. I think Gaethje fucks McGregor up bad...I think Gaethje absolutely resents the special treatment McGregor receives from the UFC as a part-time fighter and he will happily punish McGregor to show the UFC and the fanbase who is the real fighter and who is the social media fighter who likes to collect expensive cars and expensive watches while talking shit from a keyboard...

Conor had the balls to fight Khabib and Floyd. Why would he refuse any fight if it makes sense money wise?

They signed the contract, the fight is still on unless Conor has some real excuses.

That contract means nothing; anyone can back out of a fight at any time. This isnt Roman times

He should be instead right now. I'm a huge Gaethje fan but he would probably tko him.

Gaethje would amputate his lead leg but would conor actually take on a tough opponent or fight an easier opponent like he did after the Khabib loss?
Dude wants to fight diego Sanchez. Age geese would be a big no from canor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back