Media UFC Intern is killing me (UPDATE: UFC Still hasn’t noticed)

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Read the name of the video:

Kelvin Gastelum vs Neil Heinisch

Yet the UFC Intern doesn’t hesitate to slam every MMA content creator with Copyright Infringement.
<{danayeah}>

How about learn your own product first.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Edit #1: At the time of this edit, it has been almost 24 hrs and UFC still hasn’t noticed yet.

Last edited:
Also whenever they do the best finishes from the upcoming card in most of them they keep repeating one of the finishes

Look man, if you expect the UFC Social Media Intern to know a thing or two about the UFC, that's a You Problem

There are 500 fighters on the roster. Get one name wrong and the Sherbros lose their shit.

Hmm i wasn't impressed with Kelvin when i watched this live. Rewatching it now and Kelvin did look like a beast. Ian, Neil or whatever is a serious wrestler, and Kelvin shut him down

Neil Heinisch looks like Barney Stinson, who's played by Neil Patrick Harris, lol

tenor.gif

There are 500 fighters on the roster. Get one name wrong and the Sherbros lose their shit.
Talk about missing the point. The name is on the fucking video thumbnail, moron. The intern had to look at it when he uploaded the video.

Its free fight but i dont bother watching kevin fights nowdays

Back