A significant difference between McGregor and Khabib

This makes no sense, he literally said in his post-fight interview he was going to donate to Dustin's charity

It would have been better if you said that the difference between them was that one actually sticks to his word

This makes no sense, he literally said in his post-fight interview he was going to donate to Dustin's charity

It would have been better if you said that the difference between them was that one actually sticks to his word

He said the proceeds from auctioning Dustin's t-shirt would go to charity. He had to say for the shirt to tell for a sizeable amount.

Once it sold, Khabib didn't say anything about the amount or confirmed whether he transferred the proceeds. The rich Muslim who bought the shirt also didn't announce anything.

Poitier, when asked in an interview, confirmed that yes Khabib did make good on it and I think it was over $100K

He may (or may not) have also made a personal donation.

Huge difference between this and publicly announcing a dollar amount of a personal donation that you don't actually donate.

tenor (3).gif
“…A man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity; and a man who remembered Allah in private and so his eyes shed tears.” (Abu Hurairah & collected in Saheeh al-Bukhari (English trans.) vol.1, p.356, no.629 & Saheeh Muslim (English trans.) vol.2, p.493, no.2248)

How do you know Khabib donated if he didnt tell ?
Cant Dustin finance his charity himself, why begging his opponents ?
In the end I think all this nonsense is just a way to promote a fight nobody really care about..

Dustin has been trying to get in contact with Conors team with no reply. Conor ignored that and gave some stupid excuse. I would 100% believe Dustin over Conor. Believing anything Conor says is like believing the pink goof. This is all for promotion anyway. Some manufactured dispute to give the appearance of bad blood. Poirier is a good man and everyone knows it.

How do you know Khabib donated if he didnt tell ?
Cant Dustin finance his charity himself, why begging his opponents ?
In the end I think all this nonsense is just a way to promote a fight nobody really care about..
He's not begging his opponents to donate to his charity, get out of here with that. Both Khabib and Conor offered to make some sort of donation to Dustin's charity.

Conor has donated to lots of charities and never mentioned it. He has never had this issue of a charity not being able to present simple info on how the money will be spent, thats on Dustin not Conor.

I think they are trying to create drama before the fight, to sell more. I don’t even think there is an issue here between them

Back