Best male fighter of each continent.

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is the best fighter in the hustory of mma to come from each continent in your opinion, im counting place of birth here so don't go on discussing like "bruh but he grew up in the usa"

Plus im separating the americas here cause although its only a continent people are used to do that, my list goes

North america: im picking jon jones.
Central america: not many fighters born in that region made it big... Im going with yoel.
South america: gotta go with anderson silva.
Europe: im picking khabib.
Asia: i mean if im gonna go with sucess alone i think petr yan gotta have this cause he actually became a ufc champion in the modern era.
Oceania: robert whittaker is probably the best fighter to come from there accomplishments wise.
Africa: im peaking kamaru cause he has only one loss till now.
Antartica: i don't think we have an mma fighter born there to date, but if there is he's probably the best because of the pack of options.

Whats your lists?

I thought Africa was a country
giphy.gif

Europe: Conor
Asia: Weili
N.America: Usman
S. America: Mack Dern
Oceania: Izzi or Hunt
Antarctica: Emperor's Penguin

South America: Anderson Silva
North America: Jon Jones
Asia: Sakuraba
Africa: Ngannou
Oceania: Adesanya
Antartica: Pingu

Russia (doesnt comfortably fit into either Europe or Asia so i'm treating it as its own thing): Fedor

South America: Anderson Silva
North America: Jon Jones
Asia: Sakuraba
Africa: Ngannou
Oceania: Adesanya
Antartica: Pingu

Russia (doesnt comfortably fit into either Europe or Asia so i'm treating it as its own thing): Fedor
It deppens on what part of russia... Izzy wasn't born in new zealand though a

North America: probably GSP or Jones, I’ll lean more to GSP because for all his faults he doesn’t have a confirmed steroid scandal.

Central America: Yoel is the only pic I can think of currently.

South America: Andy.

Europe(western) Leon Edwards

Eurasia/Eastern Europe: Khabib or Fedor.

East Asia: Saku or Zhang.

Australia: Rob but I’ll give it more to Volk as he’s still currently champion.

Africa: Usman by far.

Bonus(s) Oceania/Australasia Izzy since he’s based outta New Zealand and was trained there.

Polynesia: Max.

North America: probably GSP or Jones, I’ll lean more to GSP because for all his faults he doesn’t have a confirmed steroid scandal.

Central America: Yoel is the only pic I can think of currently.

South America: Andy.

Europe(western) Leon Edwards

Eurasia/Eastern Europe: Khabib or Fedor.

East Asia: Saku or Zhang.

Australia: Rob but I’ll give it more to Volk as he’s still currently champion.

Africa: Usman by far.

Bonus(s) Oceania/Australasia Izzy since he’s based outta New Zealand and was trained there.

Polynesia: Max.
Polynesia isn’t a continent, Hawaii is in Oceania. And Cuba isn’t in Central America

Back