News Conor Bailed on 500k Promised Donation to Dustin’s Charity (Update: Dustin reconfirmed)

That is fucked up if true. I almost wouldn't put it past Conor to tell Dustin to say he didn't get the donation just to create some drama and sell the fight more. What's 500k to Conor. That would be a scumbag move and I hope not true.

Dustin already said it another interview that his team received the donation.

He's just bullshitting around because he and Conor have agreed to try to build some heat for the trilogy fight.

Lol just giving the pathetic Conor haters some more ammo then. I'm sure we'll see this shit repeated in months and even years.

Imagine that. Conor only wanted the PR of doing something good. As long as someone was watching him do it. But after getting embarrassed like the casual he is, he bitched out. He really thought he was gonna just KO Dustin lol. He will be more formidable this time, but Dustin wants his money now. Way to motivate an opponent, by being an asshole.

That is fucked up if true. I almost wouldn't put it past Conor to tell Dustin to say he didn't get the donation just to create some drama and sell the fight more. What's 500k to Conor. That would be a scumbag move and I hope not true.
500k is a lot of money regardless of who you are. No one is just pissing that away, except maybe billionaires.

Imagine that. Conor only wanted the PR of doing something good. As long as someone was watching him do it. But after getting embarrassed like the casual he is, he bitched out. He really thought he was gonna just KO Dustin lol. He will be more formidable this time, but Dustin wants his money now. Way to motivate an opponent, by being an asshole.
Fucked up shit...

Dustin already said it another interview that his team received the donation.

He's just bullshitting around because he and Conor have agreed to try to build some heat for the trilogy fight.
Do you have source material?

Obviously if we have a source that changes the story here

Genius move by Conor. Dustin has matured too much to get angry from shit talk but this will get him pissed.
Conor via KO in the first;

500k is a lot of money regardless of who you are. No one is just pissing that away, except maybe billionaires.

Yes it's a lot of money however it was promised in person/publicly and common knowledge from the guy who constantly brags about how much money he makes. If he really welched on that even I'd be surprised.

Back