Andre Fill trashes sponsored product because they refused to pay him

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Ufc fw Andre Fili posted 3 videos on his Instagram sponsoring a "body analyzer" by some company named Vita Goods...after the third video they told him that they won't pay him because he didn't show his face..

"Neck and neck with soccer"
Ufc is 100% dead bro. Bush League stuff

Really old video.

Reactions: MGS
But was he wearing Reebok in the video...

If he didn't show his identity what's the point of paying him as a sponsor. Might as well of paid Joe from Toledo.

If u watch the first vids, it's pretty clearly Fili (and it's posted on his personal account)

I didn't actually watch the video. I just went off TS saying he didn't show his face.

He just made vita goods famous, they should triple his sponsorship

His identity is evident through his Instagram and the ppl who follow him know who they're following lol
Yeah I think the idea is if people come across it else where and his face isn't showing they won't be apt to click on it if they were a fan of his. It sorta makes sense tbh but it is weird that they didn't tell him till he did 3 videos.

Ufc fw Andre Fili posted 3 videos on his Instagram sponsoring a "body analyzer" by some company named Vita Goods...after the third video they told him that they won't pay him because he didn't show his face..

"Neck and neck with soccer"
Ufc is 100% dead bro. Bush League stuff

So it's the UFC's fault that Fili didn't get paid? By a sponsor?

Now that I think about it. I have a lot in common with that product...

When I analyze other women's bodies, my wife throws me off the wall and crushes me. Also, I am her sponsor.

this is like 4 years old ts you Thread stealer

Back