When will UFC stack their cards?

When fighters are no longer pussies.

when usman and Jorge 3 isn’t happening, when Jones grows a pair and fights Francis, when stipe actually fights more than once a leap year, etc etc

They have watered down these cards since ESPN I guess, all these new DWTNCS amateurs aren't helping either.

Will they stack their cards a bit more when crowds are coming back?
UFC first live event with a crowd is stacked with 3 championship fights. But if you are looking for something like UFC 200 you're going to have to wait awhile. There has to be a reason to stack a card more than normal. Most cards can carry the weight by just having a strong main, co-main event. Bigger fights with money fights involved will be stacked up a bit more throughout the main card for PPV sales. But for ESPN cards it'll stay the same. They will only stack PPVs and cards where they are trying to get a big live gate.

Usually just means youre a casual. Pretty much every card is great on paper or turns out to be great. I suggest investing more time in the fighters and know as many matchups as possible.

Twice a year for ppvs and 4 times a year for free cards.

The trick is to start betting, then any fight can be interesting. I've started to get to know the roster a lot better since my state legalized it.

They have watered down these cards since ESPN I guess, all these new DWTNCS amateurs aren't helping either.

Sweet baby Jesus, bud! Wake the fuck up!!!

They are a fucking company that looks at PROFIT above all !

Please understand this simple fact: As long as people pay for these terrible cards, they will have absolutely no incentive to make a good card.

When we pay $99.99. Bigger than Boxing...

I think they realized that they make just about the same money when they focus heavily on the main even instead of stacking the entire main card. It seems to be working which is shit and the reason I might never buy a ppv again. That and with so many fighters half of them are blending in which is fine because I don't rely on being told who is a super start and who isn't but there aren't that many to be excited about despite numerically having more to choose from

Ever since UFC 255 I've been very happy with their ppvs. Sometimes injuries & covid will hurt well built ppvs like 258 & 260. 261 & 262 look stupendous for now, hopefully they stay intact.

As long as FN cards have a good main event I could care less about what's underneath it, because of they way theyre buulding ppvs. Again tho, injuries will happen and lessen some of the main events like Khamzat, Till, & Costa falling out. Next few FN main events:

Whittaker vs Kelvin
Reyes vs Jiri
TJ vs Sandhagen
Font vs Cody
Zombie vs Ige
Gane vs Volkov

All good imo

Like UFC 261 where the two fights leading up to the main event are chick fights? Now that is stacking a card.

it almost like was this thing called covid 19 that

Hmmm

The next card is pretty fucking stacked and I think the PPV after is stacked too.

They do sometimes wind up with too heavy cards when Conor or Jon Jones fight, but often times that is because of cancelations/injuries.

Back