Prochazka vs Jones 2021 who would win?

KillaZs

Karlos "The MASTURBATOR" Vemola
Banned
Reaction score
Jiri by murder. And add there the Jiri emoji already, he deserves it.
5cb721087def91866c7b0100-275834.jpg

Jiri by murder. And add there the Jiri emoji already, he deserves it.
5cb721087def91866c7b0100-275834.jpg

I dont know Jon Jones is washed up but all Jiri has is a right hand. Special power tho

I dont know Jon Jones is washed up but all Jiri has is a right hand. Special power tho
Seems very harsh. Bit like saying all Conor has is a left hand.

Jiri is a great figher and will show it. Though he has a risky style, just like Conor, and might suffer some bad losses as a result.

There's always the next big hope until they fail like everyone else who fought Jones

Right now Jones. You won’t decision him, ever. The judges are against you to begin with. And he’s extremely good. If he moves up to hw, gets wrecked and comes back to lhw that’s a different story, He wouldn’t be the same.

There's always the next big hope until they fail like everyone else who fought Jones
Literally the last “hope” against Jones was a non-competing Gus. The opposite has happened actually. “No-hope” fighters not favored by anyone have arguably been beating him/or at least giving him a hard damn run for his money.

it ain’t 2012 any more man

Literally the last “hope” against Jones was a non-competing Gus. The opposite has happened actually. “No-hope” fighters not favored by anyone have arguably been beating him/or at least giving him a hard damn run for his money.

it ain’t 2012 any more man
Your right it's 2021 and Jones is still undefeated . Gus gave Jones tough fights , gastelum almost finished Izzy , and Struve beat Stipe etc Keep pointlessly hating on Jones though it doesn't change the fact that he could beat Francis . Some tough fights against Reyes and Thiago didn't change that

I like Jiri but he would probably throw a lot of spinning elbow in the air and get badly outpointed by Jones.

I see Jiri being champ, I love Jan, I like Reyes, I even like Jones. But Jiri is a special talent and Jones has no size advantage over him.
Jiri is going to walk through many at LHW.
I see Jamal Hill, Ankalaev and Jiri at the top in 2022. No longer impressed with Rakic, you'll all see. Jones is a mortal now.

jiri is the only guy at 205 who has a chance to beat jones but i don t think he would either

I see Jiri being champ, I love Jan, I like Reyes, I even like Jones. But Jiri is a special talent and Jones has no size advantage over him.
Jiri is going to walk through many at LHW.
I see Jamal Hill, Ankalaev and Jiri at the top in 2022. No longer impressed with Rakic, you'll all see. Jones is a mortal now.
jon is not going back to 205 either way rakic i a poor man past prime jon so i agree with you on that

Jiri resembles Gus with better standup and lethal ko power. My hopes are very high.

Probably the most underrated boxing in mma.

Back