Who Would Win @ MW?

Fedor5723

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
BJ Penn when he was the WW champion VS Rumble Johnson when he used to cut to welterweight? @185

Last edited:
If it was at WW and rumble was cutting all the way down probably BJ, but at MW it's harder to say.

BJ.
Rumble didn't have special suppleme......I mean......he......cut too much weight and too dehydrated back then.....yeah....that's it.

You go to give Rumble a hug and dude starts tapping out..

bj-penn-licking-blood-GIF-crazy-2.gif

BJ Penn when he was the WW champion VS Rumble Johnson when he used to cut to welterweight? @185

I'd say Rumble. BJ was a small WW, Rumble was a huge WW, and at MW Rumble would have more power and probably get the KO/TKO in the first couple of rounds.

Wow blue sky thinking today

BJ needs to take Rumble down first and I don't see that happening.

He has only really been submitted by guys that are know for their wresting or strengthen (Cormier, Koscheck, Vitor)

BJ lost to Frank Freaking Edgar

Rumble would knock BJs head off.

Rumble never gets the credit he deserves for how technically sound his striking is. Everyone talks about his power and rarely mention his accuracy, his exceptional striking defense (dude never/rarely gets hit clean) & his timing.

at WW ... maybe BJ survives to get the choke, but I don’t see how he gets rumble down.

At MW that is an execution.

Back