Let's be honest post USADA Jones have no chance against Patient Ngannou

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The way Patient Ngannou defended the takedown of Fresh wrestler Stipe he looked so damn powerful

I even see Ngannou dominating the wrestling segment against Jones

Jones was not able to bring down a chubby narrow shoulders guy like Reyes but he might wrestle fuck out a monster like Francis?

With USADA around Jones is way less scary, dominant, powerful, versatile and efficient

He have his chin and his fight IQ still remaining, but these two weapons means nothing against Ngannou, when he connect he crush any chin

Francis by KO round 1 or 2

Post USADA Jones made sure Reyes and Santos never looked the same again... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
tenor.gif

All Francis has to do is train against eye pokes and kicks to the knee and he will be set. Heavyweight jones kicking your knee inward sounds painful

The way Patient Ngannou defended the takedown of Fresh wrestler Stipe he looked so damn powerful

I even see Ngannou dominating the wrestling segment against Jones

Jones was not able to bring down a chubby narrow shoulders guy like Reyes but he might wrestle fuck out a monster like Francis?

With USADA around Jones is way less scary, dominant, powerful, versatile and efficient

He have his chin and his fight IQ still remaining, but these two weapons means nothing against Ngannou, when he connect he crush any chin

Francis by KO round 1 or 2

Jones is a proven champion and undefeated...francis has lost twice and has a fraction of the experience jones does..

Guy goes 1-1 with Stipe the best HW champion in a long time and hes somehow a worldbeater now? ...what happens if Stipe wins the rubber match?.

Oh i know ..

Francis was never any good.

Last edited by a moderator:
He finished DC and Gus post usada, and his levels for those fights are not a violation today. Just sayin......

That said, obviously his last 2 fights haven’t been his best.

Pico Jones is still post USADA Jones, im not saying he would outlast Ngannou tho, but man, he will make it a fight for as long as it will last.

Guy goes 1-1 with Stipe the best HW champion in a long time and hes somehow a worldbeater now? ...
Doesn't beating "the best HW champion in a long time" kinda make you a world beater lol :rolleyes:

Anyways yeah it's hubris to the maximum to count Jones out . His reach , fight IQ and well roundeness could bring him the victory. I take Jones by unanimous decision .

Last edited:
Doesn't beating "the best HW champion in a long time" kinda make you a world beater lol :rolleyes:

Anyways yeah it's hubris to the maximum to count Jones out . His reach , fight IQ and we'll roundeness could bring him the victory. I take Jones by unanimous decision .

But he also lost to him...nothing is true solved between the two

Either man could do it...its heavy weight...

But Jones is the more proven fighter

Agreed and tbh anyone remotely confident of Jones winning is living in the past.

I even saw someone post a gif of Jones Vs Rampage as an example of how he'd fight Ngannou <Lmaoo>

He's literally not even close to that dynamic prime Jones, like nowhere near. He is a slow, plodding potshotter, with good IQ, toughness and savvy. That's it.

This version of Jones gets flattened to bolivian by Ngannou, who appears to be at his peak now.

Despite not being too old relatively, Jones hasn't looked good the last few yrs. I think prime jones would've finished Smith, Santos, Reyes. Francis showed improved wrestling but his cardio is still suspect (263 lbs with a lot of muscle isn't a good recipe for cardio). Jones is 1 of the toughest around, his key to victory is to turn it into a wrestling match & make it to rd 3. If it goes past 2 rds, I see Jones chances increasing significantly

Post Stroke Jones still have the best fighter IQ in MMA and one of best camps, would have a shot against Francis.

Steroids don't make you automatically win a match.
Nobody said that.

They help you immensely though.

Even clean Jones is still an extremely good fighter, but he's not the killer he is when he's on PEDs.

Back