Quickest lightweights

Kono dio da!

Giorno's Father
@red
Reaction score
Apart from chandler and oliveira who are the fastest ranked lightweights? By quick i mean movement speed, striking speed (quick hands) and also ability to close distance and initiate takedown attempts.

I don't know if any of you will agree with me but Conor doesn't seem to have that same speed anymore
I think the speed was overstated. He's an athletic specimen but there are others who are more gifted naturally. It's just that people won't admit it. Gaethje and poirier hit harder but noone wants to admit jt. Barboza is faster, but people will never admit it. It is what it is.

RDA is fast in terms of mixing up striking, takedown attempts and transitioning between striking and the clinch which seems similar to Chandler and Oliviera and what your asking for. I kind of feel like he is the dark horse right now and could see him winning the belt in 2021-2022.

Pitbull Freire would be my pick , in the ufc probably Conner maybe Chandler in a bull rush

Michael Johnson has ridiculously fast hands, but as shown on here yesterday he struggled against guys like Nate Diaz.

As much as I dislike him as a person conor was (and still is) pretty damn fast with his counters (sliding in and out or pulling and countering) - which I why I'd favour him over Chandler. It would be the eddie fight 2.0 - chandler rushing in winging hard shots, counter puling and countering and catching him on the way in.

2qsMmwc.gif

ezgifcom-video-to-gif-2020-07-20t001355397-1595178851441601436150-0-5-338-546-crop-1595178881122212294815.gif

Conor is faster than most Sherdoggers wife's
Dustin kept timing conor.
Khabib blitzed conor repeatedly and was constantly beating him to the punch. So no, i wouldn't consider him.
Conor is literally known for his speed, but he is a first round fighter. Khabib is a better fighter, but that is not OP's question?

RDA is fast in terms of mixing up striking, takedown attempts and transitioning between striking and the clinch which seems similar to Chandler and Oliviera and what your asking for. I kind of feel like he is the dark horse right now and could see him winning the belt in 2021-2022.
Rda as champ? With the right matchmaking, yes.

Back