Revisiting Schaub’s terrible stand up special

Marko Polo

Thank you Jurgen
@Black
Reaction score

“It’s not what you know it’s who you know”

If you ever want to have “success” in media and performing arts, just make sure you have a super rich friend who takes pity on you after he calls time on your career

Last edited:
d30c07610110b124ba56bca1e12355d0.gif

07crocop_schaub.jpg

When he was fighting I never though that he would later perform as an analyst or a comedian.

Schaub is pretty bad. It's amazing that he was able to get a special just because he's friends with Rogan. Even just in his banter he's not funny even though he tries to be.

He sells out venues. In America the apex of comedy for a number of years were puppets.

Comedy is like food, you like steak some people like hot dogs.

Stand up is hard. I've performed as a musician probably close to a 100 times on stage over the years. I've done stand up about 15 times I think. No comparison in regards to how difficult it is to be good.
I've probably seen a few hundred low level and amateur comedians in my life, and Brendan is better than most of them. If he concentrated on nothing but stand up for a few years, he would be a legit top level comedian IMO. The problem is that he got a comedy special, when he should have been on the road doing a brick wall tour at the regional level. I'm not sure if he could do that because he was sorta famous. He got put in a difficult situation, and sorta puled it off if we're being honest. The hate for him on her is silly.

Back