Darren Till wants to help Mike Perry

Xoleth

You're only winning if someone is losing.
@Black
Reaction score
He also said about Vettori that “I would of hurt this man for five rounds on the feet” but the Mike Perry news is funnier. Wife should be in goood hands

screenshot-1.jpg

Dude is a brawler and also a not so talented fighter. There will be always a place for a guy like him in mma.

Didn’t Till previously claim that nothing would come above him becoming UFC champion? Including his family and kids? Remember him saying he hadn’t seen his child in Brazil for months or something, made me think at the time he was an idiot.

BlueMixedKrill-max-1mb.gif

"its only up from here"

Thats fucking cool of him. I knew they would be friends hahahah

He has offered it a few times before and Perry has rejected it before, so I don't know if they are really friends yet.

Reactions: HHJ
He is not wrong.
Self trained Platinum reached his own limits, he needs a real coach and corner.

I'm not so sure, I think Kevin had success because he is so wild and pretty unorthodox.
Marvin would have a much easier time with till.
Either way, I'm a till fan but it has to be said, you kind of disqualify yourself from talking shit about a fighter that you had the opportunity to fight and you pulled out from said fight.

Till and Perry is one weird relationship.

Till and Perry is one weird relationship.
Its very weird and extremely entertaining. Darren Till aint no genius,but he looks like Einstein compared to Perry,and the whole thing is just fuckin awesome.

They are kindred trouble making fuckers. People like that used to gravitate to each other in school

They are kindred trouble making fuckers. People like that used to gravitate to each other in school
Darren: Hey Mike,you know what would be the dog's bollocks??
We can steal all the bus passes! From the principal's office!
Mug off the whole school!

Mike: LOL that would awesome...but Darren,what if we get caught!

Darren: I dont CARE if we get caught! I dont CARE if we get suspended! I dont CARE if we get expelled!
All I care about is MAYHEM!

images

Perry is his own worst enemy. If he can get some proper guidance he could still reach his full potential. He hasn't reached his ceiling yet in my opinion.

Full potential ? He already improved a lot but if he keeps brawling with technical strikers, he will end up noseless.
He is very strong, he should put up some gameplan based on clinching, wrestling and he has to improve his control game.
But he is no sugar ray, thats for sure.

Does anyone else want to acknowledge that Perry is most likely a ticking time bomb who is probably going to end up as the next War Machine? You've got this extremely violent, unstable personality and now you're adding these severe beatings he's taking on top of it. Seems like a recipe for disaster.

Does anyone else want to acknowledge that Perry is most likely a ticking time bomb who is probably going to end up as the next War Machine? You've got this extremely violent, unstable personality and now you're adding these severe beatings he's taking on top of it. Seems like a recipe for disaster.

It scares me that he has a young child now too.

Last edited:
Back