Im so HAPPY for John Makdessi

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
A veteran in the game, one of the most exciting strikers to watch period was to act as a stepping stone for the new breed yesterday.

Got the win bonus, FOTN bonus and 30% from his opponents purse. My man got PAID

30% of his opponents purse is probably like 6K....

his opponent was making his ufc debut after the contender series...

it's not like he won the lottery

Last edited:
Got robbed the FOTN by the Alvey fight.

Real FOTN was Makdessi’s. He had a great showing, some beautiful slipping and beat the hell outta that young tall fella. Excellent fight!
giphy-downsized-large.gif

That's... That's terrible. Marquez just walked him down. Wasn't even that action packed

Was happy to see him get the win. Makdessi is a vet, happy to see him still kicking ass.

I was never invested in Makdessi, but I found myself really pulling for him after he turned the tide in rd 1. I always pull for the veterans. And that was some veteran shit. One of his best nights.

What a great fight.
Makdessi did a terrific job closing the distance and working his jab.
Bob Mendes has a bright future though, don’t rule him out of a possible top 15 rank one day. Kid has sharp striking and huge heart.

Best fight yesterday by far. Makdessi looked fantastic.

A veteran in the game, one of the most exciting strikers to watch period was to act as a stepping stone for the new breed yesterday.

Got the win bonus, FOTN bonus and 30% from his opponents purse. My man got PAID

Why are you excited for this guy? Didn't he use his company Fear the Fighter to fuck over and dick around his fellow fighters? Not a guy that should be celebrated IMO

Yeah that was an awesome vet performance. The Bahamondi kid is like 6'3 and missed weight. Size difference was ridiculous. Glad it didn't pay off for him, although I feel bad for him for taking that kind of beating for almost no money.

Yeah pretty sure his fight didnt get FOTN because his opponent missed weight which sucks for him...

Back