I think Jack Shore can be a contender/champion

You'd be surprised. Some people are bitter haters who just hate everyone on principle.

It's just the way they were raised. Poorly.
Bum Souls
  1. 1.
    deliberately bitter,filled with hatred

Similar:
    • Loser

• Hater
  2. LITERARY
    Spiteful and Jealous
    "Stop holding bitterness deep in your bum souls"

Bum Souls
  1. 1.
    deliberately bitter,filled with hatred
    "a vicious assault"

Similar:
    • Loser

• Hater

2. 2.
    LITERARY
    Spiteful and Jealous
    "Stop holding bitterness deep in your bum souls"
Yeah that sounds about right.

Reactions: HHJ
I think he can hit the rankings but what happens from there is anyone's guess, the upper echelons of that division are a shark tank.

Thought this thread was about Jack Slack the hack

If he continues to improve, yes, but as of right now I don't think he could beat a top 5 guy yet.

His wrestling/grappling in general is very high level.
Shore uses a similar system to Leon, which we saw Leon utilise versus both RDA and Gunnar Nelson where they clinch and take the back and aim to finish by rnc without the need for a typical takedown.

Jack is arguably far better than Leon on the ground, Hunter worked hard not to get continually mounted and was generally one or two steps behind the Welshman on the ground.

You can see major similarities between Shore and Arnold Allen too, with Shore being more ground oriented and Allen being more striking based.

He barely got passed Hunter Azure who wouldn't crack top 50 worldwide. I'm not convinced.

Hmmm. Dunno. I like him and I'm a fellow Welshman so I always root for him but I dunno. These Welsh fighters like Shore, Brett Johns and Mason Jones are all very, very similar - they are very well-rounded but not excellent in any area. That style makes you look unbeatable on the UK scene, because anyone with strong wrestling is immediately at a massive advantage over most guys you'll be fighting, as the UK is very boxing/striking centric.

Once you hit the big leagues though, you need something extra. I knew Azure would be a massive test, because he can actually wrestle. Look at what Brian Kelleher did to Azure. He's a journeyman, but he'd be a real test for someone like Shore because he can wrestle, he can submit you and he can bang.

Hmmm. Dunno. I like him and I'm a fellow Welshman so I always root for him but I dunno. These Welsh fighters like Shore, Brett Johns and Mason Jones are all very, very similar - they are very well-rounded but not excellent in any area. That style makes you look unbeatable on the UK scene, because anyone with strong wrestling is immediately at a massive advantage over most guys you'll be fighting, as the UK is very boxing/striking centric.

Once you hit the big leagues though, you need something extra. I knew Azure would be a massive test, because he can actually wrestle. Look at what Brian Kelleher did to Azure. He's a journeyman, but he'd be a real test for someone like Shore because he can wrestle, he can submit you and he can bang.

I think Shore is basically Brett with better striking. I think he'll do a little better than Brett did but I do share your doubts when it comes to the real top of the division.

It's difficult for me to imagine him beating someone like Ricky Simon for example.

I think Shore is basically Brett with better striking. I think he'll do a little better than Brett did but I do share your doubts when it comes to the real top of the division.

It's difficult for me to imagine him beating someone like Ricky Simon for example.

Exactly, Johns bottomed out once he hit guys like Pedro Munhoz and I have no reason to believe that the same won't happen to Shore. His striking might be good but he doesn't have any power. All he has really is a RNC, and that's not gonna wash against the elite of the division.

Azure looked heavily off the gear to be honest. Jack still had his way with him on the ground for a good amount of the fight. I don't know where he stands against Top 10 competition as Bantamweight is so stacked but he's very promising so far.

You'd be surprised. Some people are bitter haters who just hate everyone on principle.

It's just the way they were raised. Poorly.
I mean he looked alright, but champion? Too early for that kinda imo. Looks well rounded but something needs to stand out.

I guess im a hater now

Back