Media Anderson Silva Gets Emotional Over DMX Death

Wait, you guys didn't? Get at me dog.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, BUT THEY DONT HEAR ME THOUGH, THEY DONT HEAR ME THOUGH

I GOT BLOOD ON MY DICK CUS I FUCKED A CORPSE , I GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS CUS THERES NO REMORSE
IM A NASTY :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, SO :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: WHEN YOU SEE ME LOOK ME IN MY EYES
AND TELL ME TO MY FUCKING FACE ARE YOU READY TO DIE

Didnt x do a commercial for the ufc like 6 years ago? I remember that

The feeling live when that "Ain't No Sunshine" hit.
Oooh, I think I just felt my pecker wiggle.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, BUT THEY DONT HEAR ME THOUGH, THEY DONT HEAR ME THOUGH

I GOT BLOOD ON MY DICK CUS I FUCKED A CORPSE , I GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS CUS THERES NO REMORSE
IM A NASTY :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, SO :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: WHEN YOU SEE ME LOOK ME IN MY EYES
AND TELL ME TO MY FUCKING FACE ARE YOU READY TO DIE

Can't say I weep for his passing, but man, his first two albums were heavy and sharp. There was some undeniably thought provoking content there. Drugs can ruin anyone.

I love how he calls him GMX.

RIP GMX.

Anderson Silva gets emotional over literally anything these days.

Speaking of which, someone on Reddit asked someone to mix DMX's X Gon' Give It To You and Eminem's Stan together. I took a stab at it. Might be my best yet.

Took time out of my busy schedule of banging 10s and benching 800 lbs to put that together and I'm proud of the results. Any constructive criticism? Trying to master my craft

Last edited:
Back