deep down we all know Khamzat is

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
deep down we all know Khamzat is a nightmare matchup for both Usman and Adesnaya but dont wanna admit it and hide behind the excuse that he hasnt faced any top 10 UFC fighters, when thats not a legitimate excuse because UFC GOATS are getting knocked out by ONE FC cans (demetrious johnson)
Khamzat%20Chimaev%202020%20Hero.jpg

He's probably going to be champion by this time next year. So yeah, sure. I really don't see Usman having anything for him. He'll be a nightmare matchup for Izzy.

Future GOAT if he stays healthy.

deep down we all know Khamzat is a nightmare matchup for both Usman and Adesnaya but dont wanna admit it and hide behind the excuse that he hasnt faced any top 10 UFC fighters, when thats not a legitimate excuse because UFC GOATS are getting knocked out by ONE FC cans (demetrious johnson)
Usman yes. Adesanya no. I don't see Khamzat pulling off what Jan did.

Xamzat owns both Nigerians' balls. I see the issue with Usman because Xamzat and Usman share the same manager. Although one can say it's not an issue because Gaetsge and Khabib had the same manager and the fight went on. Healthy Xamzat walks thru Usman and Adesanya imho. The look in his face just says "bring it bitches! Line up!"

Usman yes. Adesanya no. I don't see Khamzat pulling off what Jan did.
top control in the likes Adesanya hasn't seen. Yan was a pure stand up fighter and look what he did to Adesanya. Khamzat is top controlm GNP guys. Add the vicious KO hands and Adasynya sleeps.

Xamzat owns both Nigerians' balls. I see the issue with Usman because Xamzat and Usman share the same manager. Although one can say it's not an issue because Gaetsge and Khabib had the same manager and the fight went on. Healthy Xamzat walks thru Usman and Adesanya imho. The look in his face just says "bring it bitches! Line up!"
You are delusional if you think anyone in the middleweight or light heavyweight division walks through Adesanya. Adesanya walks down anyone in those two divsion even when his opponents know he has weak ground game.

top control in the likes Adesanya hasn't seen. Yan was a pure stand up fighter and look what he did to Adesanya. Khamzat is top controlm GNP guys. Add the vicious KO hands and Adasynya sleeps.
No, I disagree. It sounds like you are predicting this fight purely on style. Just because Jan was able to do what he did to Adesanya, doesn't mean Khamzat will be able to do the same. Khamzat being a top ground and pound guy doesn't guarantee anything. Also, I don't think Khamzat hits as hard as Jan. Jan has the heavier, quicker hands which he can throw with both feet on the ground.

You are delusional if you think anyone in the middleweight or light heavyweight division walks through Adesanya. Adesanya walks down anyone in those two divsion even when his opponents know he has weak ground game.
son, Adesyanya needs space to do his tricks because of his Kickboxing background. Yeah yeah he's got some colored belt in BJJ... but this more like for confidence building than practical use. Khamzat to MW/WW is what Khabib was to Light Weight. Except, Khamazat has what khabib never did - a vicious one-punch KO powers. Save this thread so you could thank me later.

The meme about Khamzat being a worldbeater has been dead since he caught covid. Let him fight again and then resume the brown nosing.

Back