I missed the main event, fill me in

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Won't be able to able to watch it until tomorrow...

What happened?
I saw Marvin got the decision... Any highlights? Donination? Lay n pray?

Help a brotha

source.gif

Vettori repeatedly took Holland down, who - despite having his moments on the feet - couldn't defend takedowns in several ways.
On the one hand, he didnt do too well in the grappling itself when defending it, and on the other hand, he just stood there several times, making no effort to stay away from the cage, towards which he was "cornered" despite Vettori not actually cutting the cage or applying much pressure, making it easier for Vettori to shoot on him, plus Holland also entered some striking exchanges in a manner which had him clinching up with Vettori immediately, where Vettori had little trouble getting Holland down from.

Vettori damaged Holland's eye and got close on one submission attempt. Besides that he was mostly on top throwing some weak punches.

Vetorri utilised the "blueprint" Brunson laid out except he didn't look washed . Holland had some momentum in the first 3 minutes and even had his moments all together between rounds 1-3 but overall it was an uneventful blowout for the betting favorite.

Only just seen the fight myself, yeah that went basically how I thought it would, bad finisher against a a very slim weak'ish guy.

Think rather than Gain mass he should go down to 170 but unless he works on his wrestling he’ll be fucked by Snoozeman unless Mas somehow becomes champ later this month .

Back