On a Scale of 1-10 how would you rate UFC on ABC 2?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How would you rate the entire card, including the prelims?

Was it worth watching?
I missed it today.

wasn’t crazy about the leftist subliminal messages, otherwise I would have given 7

6 sounds about right. Obviously it pales in comparison to Bellator cards

If we are comparing it to the average UFC event (all included), a 4
If we are comparing it only to other "free" (non-PPV) cards, a 6

I enjoyed Perry vs Rodriguez and Makdessi vs Bahamondes. Arnold Allen looked pretty good against Sodiq but the fight was not that great. At least there was only one WMMA fight and it was pretty good. 6/10

honestly.. a couple of good fights.. but I think primetime fights are the only way to ever go.. anytime you have fighters doing early morning or afternoon fights.. it just ain't the same.. overall the card was a 5... couple of good matchups... Alvey get choked unconscious was cool..not very many ko's.. a few lopsided matches.. not a lot of name value.. definitely a 5.. sucks tho because now what do we watch tonight?

This is the first UFC card in a long time that I haven't bothered watching.
Looks like I didn't miss much.

It was entertaining. The main wasn't anything to write home about but you got to see where some of these guys/gals are at. I thought the Allen v. Yusuff was probably FOTN for me. Dern dominated a dead corpse in Anseroff and John Makdessi made it clear that he isn't meant to be slept on. So, if you like mma then this card was worth the time.

7/10 for me or 70% good C+

5-ish I guess. Not bad, but nothing really amazing. Kind of a meh card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back