Aldo vs Conor 2021

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
Both are out of prime, most likely so how does the rematch go today? The weight difference is crazy tho, Conor has a hard time making 155 and Aldo fights at 135.
I'd be real interested to see how Conor deal with the leg kicks. As insane as it may sound, I think I'd favor Aldo a little bit... if he makes it outta the first round, he wins most likely.
Conor's cardio has regressed over the years, tbh.

Aldo is a Bantam now and his size reflects that. A huge bantam to be fair but yeah.

I wanted them rematch so badly but no interest in it now. When Dustin beats Conor again who knows what he'll do. Maybe try to recapture the fire again in a matchup with Aldo before finally leaving this/

Conor would KO him stiff at 155. He's way more powerful then Aldo and has many significant advantages (height, reach, size, strength, power, timing, accuracy, striking). If Conor can stuff Dustin at 155, he can definitely hurt Aldo bad.

Aldo is fighting at 135, and seems to be making weight ok, and I doubt Conor can even make 145 anymore. Wanted to see the rematch after the 1st fight but pointless now

I'd still give Aldo some kind of shot, if it appears that Conor's power has regressed to the points where he can't take people out with one shot anymore. Aldo is still pretty game. Aldo has slowed down but to say he's washed up is exaggerated. You still need to be a topclass fighter to beat Aldo, even today.

Lol Conor would ko him inside a minute. He is so much bigger, Also cannot possibly bulk up effectively in that short timeframe. Conors power put him away before, and a bigger Conor will do so just as easily. Plus, if Aldo was broken mentally before the first fight, imagine how he would be in the second fight. Physically Conor is NOT out of his prime. He looked the best he ever looked in his last fight. His strategy was fucked up. Thats all.

Conor is the only guy I can think of that has better cardio the more weight he cuts. His cardio seemed fine at 145lbs when he cut a ton of weight but it is terrible at 155lbs.

Conor wouldnt give Aldo an immediate rematch cos he knows Aldo would have not been dumb enough to come in like he did the second time. A few leg kicks and Conor would have quit like he normally does.
Conors punch wasnt a fluke but its no different than Mas's knee on Asken.
This is of course at FW...Conor wont be getting back there any time soon.

Back