Who painted the canvas red?

jeff7b9

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Which of our brave warriors donated their blood all over the canvas tonight?

I only caught a couple fights due to the early event time and having things to do today, but I saw the blood all over the place, someone was leakin

I Would love to see any fights that were particularly violent or featured brutal/beautiful finishes, recommendations appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-jeff7b9

You missed the fight with the explosive, bloody, diarrhea... fucking casual.

It was William Knight. At one point his whole face was covered in blood while he was face down and Jung had his back and was pretty much wiping his face on the canvas.

Careful, or Cat Zingano is going to think you're making a period joke.

I think that was the early prelim? William Knight was the blood donor. I wonder how Modelo feels about him recoloring their logo on the canvas.

Probably Perry. Got his face fucked up from jabs so don't get excited.

Thank you sher-bros!

I’ll go check That fight out.
It was William Knight. At one point his whole face was covered in blood while he was face down and Jung had his back and was pretty much wiping his face on the canvas.

Korean Giant Da Un Jung dominated William 'Big Muscles' Knight

I think that was the early prelim? William Knight was the blood donor. I wonder how Modelo feels about him recoloring their logo on the canvas.

There was a photo floating around in the PBP of a guy with a full on like 80% crimson mask, too lazy to look for it, but it's in there.

Daniel Merriweather painted it red I heard

Yep it's William Knight. He's spitted blood literally.
drfgasdfg.gif

er4efrdf.gif

Back