Is Mike Perry done at UFC level?

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Or do you think UFC will give him another chance? Maybe a grappler to see if he can stop the ground game and win on the feet.

Or do you think UFC will give him another chance? Maybe a grappler to see if he can stop the ground game and win on the feet.
I think they will even though he doesn't deserve it. He's controversial so they like him but he sucks. I'm guessing if he doesn't get cut he fights Jake Mathews next

Perry brings the action and is usually fun to watch...

He can lose twenty times in a row and the UFC would still keep him because of how exciting he can be.

Last edited:
i heard he got badly beat by jake paul in sparing so yeah his striking is probably not good enough

Within a week there will be another Perry incident where he loses it in a bar or a restaurant... The UFC will say 'they are working with him' he will apologize and he will get another fight. This dumb cycle will go on and on for at least another 18 months.

I’m sure UFC will keep him around as he’s a well known fighter and probably doesn’t get paid that much.

Not only is he not UFC level he probably won't be in the housed level of society for much longer.

He may just have a foot out the door after today. He's a character and loves to throw down but if you keep stacking up Ls and have crazy shit going on in your personal life you're going to be out quick. He'll have another fight in the UFC with someone who is beatable and it will be a win or GTFOH deal.

He got beatdown pretty badly, but honestly I felt like he showed something in the octagon tonight. He came in shape and focused just ran into someone better. He's never going to be a top 15 guy but I'd keep him around for action fights.

It's too bad he can't get the good ko he's been needing. Always an entertaining guy and I always watch him, just a disappointment he can't get it done.

He really needs to go to bare knuckle boxing. He’s a great freak show fighter and BKFC just created a pension fund for their fighters. He can go make some money over there and actually have a retirement account since I’m sure he currently does not.

Back