Kevin Holland has nothing to be ashamed of

Kono dio da!

Giorno's Father
@red
Reaction score
Holland earned my respect back. Lost but put up a great fight. Had vettori rocked a few times and defended every sub attempt thrown at him. His wrestling sucks though. It looked better today though, defended those early takedowns extremely well. Darren till dodged a bullet.

Dude got taken down 11 times lol! I love his game for taking the fight though. I hope he has a bright future. And he looked deadly as hell on the feet

Not at all. Once his eye closed it was over but he was in the fight til then

He should be ashamed of getting taken down a record 11 times by a mediocre wrestler. This was a very winnable fight if he could stand on his feet to save his life. Flashback to Germaine de Randamie vs Nunes. Blueprint is out, hypetrain is over.

I wrote off the fight as soon as his eye closed but he continued to get the best of him on the feet. Was impressed

Holland needs to utilize Happa elbows when he’s against the cage and his opponent is in on his legs.

Respect for trying till the end unlike the last time when he didn't want to engage in the last ten seconds.
He visibly changed his approach and it's a good omen for the future. Now he needs to go on the mat and work hard to improve his TDD.

Holland earned my respect back. Lost but put up a great fight. Had vettori rocked a few times and defended every sub attempt thrown at him. His wrestling sucks though. It looked better today though, defended those early takedowns extremely well. Darren till dodged a bullet.
LOL really? It was a new record for the most takedowns and he lost every round and a 10-8 on every score card.

His TDD is shameful

If he can get that up to par he is a top 5 at MW

Could be a reallllly dangerous WW
Isn't he a bit too big for 170 at this stage or at the very least, wouldn't his cardio suffer? Idk, I'm always skeptical about fighters returning to a weight class several years after leaving it, especially when they're still growing in muscle mass.

I agree. Holland is super hardcore. This guy can knock anyone out and certainly was not that far off from doing it against Marvin.

However, this guys cryptonite is anyone that can wrestle. I don’t see him beating anyone in the top 5 except maybe Costa.

Isn't he a bit too big for 170 at this stage or at the very least, wouldn't his cardio suffer? Idk, I'm always skeptical about fighters returning to a weight class several years after leaving it, especially when they're still growing in muscle mass.
I don't know, in general I think guys should try to stay at a lighter weight class, but I agree it can be hard to go back down after your body is already adapted to a higher weight

Back in the day I wasn't really fond of wearing socks. I dunno what it is about them but just never been a fan really. I don't like my toes being forced to hang out in close quarters, ya know?

Just shows he has no clue what to do with his hands, he needs to be hand fighting, not slapping a dudes ears for no reason
To be fair, its really fucking annoying getting your ears slapped. I almost think it should be illegal, it can permanently damage your hearing, and its like small joint manipulation in my eyes.

Back