Last second prediction: Vettori vs Holland

SerbBerserk

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who you guys got for the main event? I got Vettori by decision, but I think he will choose to stand and mix it up a bit, and he will probably get tagged a few times because of it.

Who you guys got for the main event? I got Vettori by decision, but I think he will choose to stand and mix it up a bit, and he will probably get tagged a few times because of it.

I think Holland finishes Vettori. I think it's a tough fight for Vettori. He trained for Southpaw, then is fighting Holland who has got nothing to lose. And actually Holland is the one with BJJ black belt here.
I think Brunson is a better wrestler than Vettori as well.

I mean obviously more likely Vettori is the winner, but I think Holland can and will finish Vettori.

Vettori is damn tough. Adesanya nearly lost their fight.

Hollands superior striking only works if he is not laying on his back just like we saw in his fight against Brunson

I think Holland finishes Vettori. I think it's a tough fight for Vettori.
Vettori stopped Hermansson on the ground, I think ground wise Holland will be outclassed. Only thing is that Vettori is a hot head, and he said he dint like the Brunson decision so he wants to outclass him everywhere and punish him, seems like a bit of a risky plan. Were about to see what happens though.

Vettori stopped Hermansson on the ground, I think ground wise Holland will be outclassed. Only thing is that Vettori is a hot head, and he said he dint like the Brunson decision so he wants to outclass him everywhere and punish him, seems like a bit of a risky plan. Were about to see what happens though.

Yeah Vettori is a better grappler, but belt-wise, interestingly enough, Holland's higher. Vettori could sub Holland I guess, Brendan Allen made it look easy.

This is a lose-lose fight that's a tough fight for Vettori. I hope he wins. Props to him for saving the card.

Holland bloodies him up and gets the W

edit: <{JustBleed}>

Into round two and is Holland losing so far but still going Holland.

Holland is in trouble, he has to land something huge on the feet, Vettori is already starting to get the hang of controlling and punishing him on the ground.

I think Holland finishes Vettori. I think it's a tough fight for Vettori. He trained for Southpaw, then is fighting Holland who has got nothing to lose. And actually Holland is the one with BJJ black belt here.
I think Brunson is a better wrestler than Vettori as well.

I mean obviously more likely Vettori is the winner, but I think Holland can and will finish Vettori.
Holland is legit the worst black belt I've ever seen.

Holland's talking looked so cringe and awkward. Like that was his coping mechanism to getting beat up. It wasn't to fight back it was to talk. He better go to his dark place before this fight, if he has one.

Back