Do they not squeeze in early prelims anymore?

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
It just dawned on me that they haven't shown and early prelim on a main card in a long time. They would do it if fights went fast but seems they aren't doing it anymore?

It just dawned on me that they haven't shown and early prelim on a main card in a long time. They would do it if fights went fast but seems they aren't doing it anymore?
Fight Pass prelims?

Stingy, that's why. Why do the fans a favor when you can sell more TV commercial time?

Yeah, I noticed when they stopped doing that and I miss it. Usually they included great fights or spectacular finishes that stood out in the undercard.

I think they just occupied more time inbetween fights with pointless interviews and promos. I never watch that crap.

Yeah, I noticed when they stopped doing that and I miss it. Usually they included great fights or spectacular finishes that stood out in the undercard.

I think they just occupied more time inbetween fights with pointless interviews and promos. I never watch that crap.
It was great for the fighters too to get that surprise spot on the main card.. Really dumb they stopped doing this.

Back