Dern is the greatest wmma submission artist of all time.

I dont know. Amanda Ribas beat the shit out of her, took her 0 fairly recently.

Taking her down, controlling her just to let her know she could.

They should rematch instead of Ribas fighting Angela Hill who shouldnt even be in the UFC anymore.

Well considering “all time” is like 10 years, that’s not saying much
haha. That's so true. It's also why you have to listen to GOAT talk every time someone strings together 3 wins. Painful.

They should rematch instead of Ribas fighting Angela Hill who shouldnt even be in the UFC anymore.

Ribas clearly has better wrestling and was easily able to maintain top control with great BJJ defense..

haha. That's so true. It's also why you have to listen to GOAT talk every time someone strings together 3 wins. Painful.
Yes!
And also after someone loses you have to listen to “the were overrated the whole time”

Wish she was in better shape when she fought Ribas. It would have been much hotter.

How does that disqualify her from being the greatest submission artist in Wmma tho? Being the greatest submission artist doesn’t mean you win every fight.

How does that disqualify her from being the greatest submission artist in Wmma tho? Being the greatest submission artist doesn’t mean you win every fight.

This

Hotter and more dangerous than Rousey.

Dangerousy

She's also got the best fake accent of all time.

It's Ronda still. She's subbed better competition and even with lesser competition she's done it very quickly. Getting Tate twice is better than anything Derns done tbh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back