Israel Adesanya making BJJ unnecessarily homoerotic.

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Sherbros reaction:
1*w4DxUy0PMoqeq25UXfyL0g@2x.jpeg

Last edited:
He truly is a Kid trapped inside a mans body sometimes with the way he acts lol. His Striking is pretty much rivaled by his lack of maturity at times haha.

There was a time where "acting gay" was "the thing" in High School, but that's the thing, it was IN HIGH SCHOOL, he's a bit old to make these kind of posts, especially in light of losing his BMW Sponsorship for making a comment about raping Kevin Holland...now that I think about it, he's been saying and doing a lot of Suspect things as of late...
source.gif

I been a fan of Izzy since I went to Tiger MT so before his UFC run, but he's a straight up weird guy. He's still my boy though, no Homo. Well he might be....
Isn't Izzy a father now? I could have sworn I heard him saying his girl was pregnant. In any case, I'm a fan regardless of his orientation. To me, he's a great fighter. I don't really care too much outside the cage if he isn't hurting anyone . I was just browsing twitter and saw it

He truly is a Kid trapped inside a mans body sometimes with the way he acts lol. His Striking is pretty much rivaled by his lack of maturity at times haha.

There was a time where "acting gay" was "the thing" in High School, but that's the thing, it was IN HIGH SCHOOL, he's a bit old to make these kind of posts, especially in light of losing his BMW Sponsorship for making a comment about raping Kevin Holland...now that I think about it, he's been saying and doing a lot of Suspect things as of late...
source.gif
What high school did you go to? Generally, the kids who acted gay in high school were really gay lol. They weren't acting.

Last edited:
What high school did you go to? Generally, the kids who scored gay in high school were really gay lol. They weren't acting.

Some High Schools in where I grew up from, Pennsylvanian, New Jersey, New York City, all had those group of kids making gay jokes once in a while acting sus. It's more common than you think, and more often than not it was a bunch of straight guys making Gay comments once in a while either in the Cafeteria, or the down time in the locker room acting like Fehgs lol.

Isn't Izzy a father now? I could have sworn I heard him saying his girl was pregnant. In any case, I'm a fan regardless of his orientation. To me, he's a great fighter. I don't really care too much outside the cage if he isn't hurting anyone . I was just browsing twitter and saw it
You sure he wasn’t talking about Costa?

IMO Izzy is almost the definition of trying to hard when it comes to his overall persona outside of the ring but this one was really good.

Back