Miesha Tate Does an Interview with Ariel...

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
To exclusively trash Bryan Caraway lol. I'm not complaining I think he's a POS but it's funny that Ariel wants to talk about her comeback and it's a 32min interview of her talking crap about Caraway lol.

I wonder what Miesha thinks now of the shit Ronda said on TUF about Caraway? Does she look back and go, “I hate Ronda’s guts, but goddamn if she wasn’t right about him...”

To exclusively trash Bryan Caraway lol. I'm not complaining I think he's a POS but it's funny that Ariel wants to talk about her comeback and it's a 32min interview of her talking crap about Caraway lol.

@julmma what do you think of this?

I watched the interview, I don't really see the issue here. We have learned that Caraway was a piece of shit and her refuting that very politely and how it impacted her career given he was also her primary coach isn't really something to get rustled about.

Also, she's very well spoken. Her time with One FC certainly didn't hurt.

Knight has no idea what he's doing on the ground, just uses his force to get up

So she spends 32 minutes trashing an ex, proving that women arr resonable and sane creatures and also that shes moved on. Wow.

sounds like that breakup was really ugly.

So she spends 32 minutes trashing an ex, proving that women arr resonable and sane creatures and also that shes moved on. Wow.
Women are women and we men either love them or we move into our own feminine energy and want them to be more like us. I'm learning more and more tha real men wield the women around them via their nature instead of complaining about their nature.

We see their differences as different and we use our masculine energy to stabilize their differences and work with them. If we get to complaining we're moving into our feminine and then women react worse to us and we complain more.

So I've learned, and I'm still learning, to simply appreciate all the differences that make them women and us men. If they were like us half the dynamics in bed would be dead.

Feminine energy is different but it's not the enemy. It's the wild sea to be ridden, the serpent to be tamed, the monster to be held and kissed and tuned into a princess. It is our opportunity for harmony of were up to the challenge. They are a challenge but we should work to where they're a welcome challenge. Or else to where we realize we're gay and prefer male energy to partner with.

This society feminizes men to the degree that we complain more about feminine nature than we use it to our mutual advantage. Men are losing that skill in modern society.

A great book for all men to at least read is "The Way Of The Superior Man". You may not agree with every single thing he says but I'll be damned if chapter 15 and on doesn't ring some bells loudly to any man complaining about women's natures.

If Caraway is such a POS, imagine how shitty the person is who fucks him.

Taint can go away and shut up. No one likes her either.

Back