Am I reading this right? Main Card starts @ 3:00pm EST ???

Yeah I wonder if it's to give European fans a chance to watch vetorri. I'm all for it I love early cards :)
Awesome! I'm currently overseas and so this works out beautifully for me!

Cheers ! Here's to a good card !!
Kevin Holland is must watch tv ... until he isn't ... which could happen tonight if Marvin destroys him.
Marvin on the other hand has been slept on since he got here but I've picked him to win every fight he's had since Adesanya. Guy is solid but to prove that he is Champ material he needs to dominate Holland and for Holland, to prove that he is Top10 material he needs to at the very least make this a competitive match.

Last edited:
Yeah was all for us
giphy.gif

Kevin Holland is must watch tv ... until he isn't ... which could happen tonight if Marvin destroys him.
Marvin on the other hand has been slept on since he got here but I've picked him to win every fight he's had since Adesanya. Guy is solid but to prove that he is Champ material he needs to dominate Holland and for Holland, to prove that he is Top10 material he needs to at the very least make this a competitive match.
Agreed . I personally think Vetorri via Unanimous decision is the likely outcome . But with Holland you never know dude has sneaky power but on the other hand Vetorri is so durable I don't think he'll get finished anytime soon and I can't see Holland winning by the judges

Agreed . I personally think Vetorri via Unanimous decision is the likely outcome . But with Holland you never know dude has sneaky power but on the other hand Vetorri is so durable I don't think he'll get finished anytime soon and I can't see Holland winning by the judges

Holland's greatest attribute imo is his unconventional/unpredictability, Tony also had this. When coupled with technique and potency, can be deadly. Marvin although solid isn't imo very versatile or adaptable. I think if Holland holds true to his style then he can fluster Marvin but given how Holland has conducted himself this entire fight week this could mean he intends to change his style which imo is a huge mistake. He was toooooo loose against Brunson and I'm worried that he'll be toooooo tight against Marvin.

I'm fairly certain that all the ABC cards will go at 3pm est..... and it's by design.

Had to wake up at 3 in the morning to watch 260.
I prefer to stay up all night, go to my bed about 7:30am Sunday morning. Man it's a struggle to stay awake through the boring fights and constant adverts. But the joy of going to bed while my 2 year old son wakes up is just too satisfying to miss. Quickly pay the price come Monday morning tho <Fedor23>

Please and Thank you.
I dont get some muricans ( are some of you that dumb, that you are now aware of time zones). 3 PM at saturday... freaking disaster...Not sure how some americans will handle that...

I prefer to stay up all night, go to my bed about 7:30am Sunday morning. Man it's a struggle to stay awake through the boring fights and constant adverts. But the joy of going to bed while my 2 year old son wakes up is just too satisfying to miss. Quickly pay the price come Monday morning tho <Fedor23>

I used to do that but lately I haven't been as inspired to do so as before, really missing the old days when cards were fu**ing stacked.

East coast is 11:30 am start of the preliminaries? Thats a long time till the main card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back