Will Colby get cut by UFC soon?

?

• Total voters

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
He keeps turning down fights and now with Wonderboy Burns and Leon Nate booked there's no chance in hell he's getting the next shot. UFC will prob offer him Luque or Chiesa next if he turns down that too I think UFC might be close to cutting him like they almost did Yair for ducking Zabit

No they will remove him from the rankings or something though

They are not going to cut the achilles heel of the ufc. People love to hate the guy so much they will pay to see him get fucked up.

Yeah, cut the one guy who’s actually competitive with your current champ.

colbys just feeling entitled right now because of his back n forth with usman. Once reality sets in that the division is moving on without him he will start taking fights, and eventually we’ll see him VS usman again.

He is getting Fakenewsman after he is done with Street Judas so no.

Hes 32-33 with only 18 fights , widely considered UFC s #2 welter and actually brings attention to the sport ( whether u like him or not - I'm not his biggest fan but I can be objective about this from a business sense).
Unless his skillset takes a dive off a cliff, Covington not going anywhere.

That all depends. Will Colby continue to make creepy hooker filled twitter videos? Will Colby continue with his horrible MAGA inspired Conor impression? Does the 170lb division have enough talent without him...

He keeps turning down fights and now with Wonderboy Burns and Leon Nate booked there's no chance in hell he's getting the next shot. UFC will prob offer him Luque or Chiesa next if he turns down that too I think UFC might be close to cutting him like they almost did Yair for ducking Zabit

Maybe, he has had a chronic injury that he is getting taken care of but doesn't want to talk about it. I highly doubt he doesn't know this is prime money making time for his career.

Back