Are Stipe and Ngannou going to be fighting in the smaller cage like UFC 259?

sgtpepper

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I was just wondering because for UFC 259 they fought in the smaller cage, Stipe and Ngannou are heavyweights so it'd be strange putting them in the small cage and also it puts Stipe at a mass disadvantage since he would want to use a bigger cage to avoid Ngannou's knockout power.

Anyone know which cage size they'll be using for UFC 260?

I was just wondering because for UFC 259 they fought in the smaller cage, Stipe and Ngannou are heavyweights so it'd be strange putting them in the small cage and also it puts Stipe at a mass disadvantage since he would want to use a bigger cage to avoid Ngannou's knockout power.

Anyone know which cage size they'll be using for UFC 260?
Wouldn't a smaller cage be an advantage for the grappler? DC said so himself.

it's at the same place so I'd assume same cage size.

That's what it'll be, unless Dana manages to pull a deal with a Texan city out of his ass in two weeks time.

So less space for whom to run? Francis or Stipe? The smaller cages should promote more activity but one can also assume it’s better for the grappler.

Probably yes. Unless Dana somehow manages to get a venue in Florida or Texas in less than a month.

There has been other HW fights in the UFC Apex small cage. Gane-Rozenstruik, and Lewis-Blaydes are recent examples.

Back