Media Jon Jones aspiring to be like us Sherdoggers

Us Sherdoggers all have fighting record of 400-0, but Jon has one loss, so he's not at our level.

Also Us Sherdoggers all come with standard 10 inch peen though. Romero could be a probationary Sherdogger though but he's short

9ddaf524c23f476e814eacba3f123ed6.jpg

Last edited:
Us Sherdoggers all have fighting record of 400-0, but Jon has one loss, so he's not at our level.

Also Us Sherdoggers all come with standard 10 inch peen though. Romero could be a probationary Sherdogger though but he's short

9ddaf524c23f476e814eacba3f123ed6.jpg

Fun facts, no homo. When I worked in a prison I had to do a lot of strip outs. I can confidently say one thing. Cubans got the biggest wieners of all people. Doesn't matter black, white, brown if you're Cuban chances are you're fucking packing.

Guy should reaaally think about doing some olympic lifts or their variations, power snatch or at least of the least power clean, with all the time he's got for training now. All this powerlifting will make wonders for his absolute strength but he will be as unexplosive and slow as you get. Wonder if he just doesn't post it because maybe form is bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Zercher squat is excellent core exercises, engaging the abs 100x more than back squat. A forgotten exercise

Jones daughter looks like a MMA contender in a few, has good power and sadly throws a straight better than her dad.

Jon is a bigger troll than half of us and he doesn't hid behind multiple accounts. Troll god level.

He may not hide behind multiple accounts (far as we know) but he deletes a lot of messages. Does that diminish or raise his troll status?

Fun facts, no homo. When I worked in a prison I had to do a lot of strip outs. I can confidently say one thing. Cubans got the biggest wieners of all people. Doesn't matter black, white, brown if you're Cuban chances are you're fucking packing.
umm..are you sure that's a no homo...coz..that seems pretty homo

If only everyone can breath the rarified air of Olympus.

Only on fucking sherdog you'll see this kind of shit.

<{hfved}>{<jordan}

Lifting insane amount of weight with sloppy technique is the perfect way to get a serious injury

I don't really understand the idea to bulk up so much. I think 230-240 is the ideal range for a guy with his skillset and athleticism. He's already naturally slowing down a bit and to now become even slower is odd.

Back