Is Aljo embracing the title even after the circumstances?

Well yeah what else can he do.

He’s got a title defence against a killer, whoever it might be, coming up; beating yourself over that DQ win is not gonna help him mentally. Might as well run with it while it lasts.

Lol

He did have a change of heart real fast.

First ...I can’t accept this.

And Now he’s posing in pictures.

He has to know he wasn’t in that fight. Yan was comfortably ahead to me. I was very surprised to see him being constantly taken down. That definitely surprised me.

He’s got a title defence against a killer, whoever it might be, coming up; beating yourself over that DQ win is not gonna help him mentally. Might as well run with it while it lasts.

Exactly.

A lot of Sherbros want Aljo to deny all requests involving the belt and to solemnly reject any talk about him having the belt. He is to never be in a happy mood or accept any support from anyone who mentions him being the champion. He is to live in shame until he defeats Petr in a way they deem acceptable.

If i were Sterling, i would keep that title locked in my closet and over the next few months be humble in my approach toward building a rematch. Instead, i guess he is choosing to look like a clown with his whole "woe is me" attitude after the fight to partying and calling out other fighters.

Nothing can ever be worse that Fastelum parading around with Cejudo belt.

Sequence-01.00_02_28_00.Still001.jpg

Him throwing away that belt was a great gesture. But wtf he posing now, and even isn't wanting to fight Yann but aiming for a Cejudo. It's just wrong, and he definitely should and will get a ton of shit for that.

A lot of Sherbros want Aljo to deny all requests involving the belt and to solemnly reject any talk about him having the belt. He is to never be in a happy mood or accept any support from anyone who mentions him being the champion. He is to live in shame until he defeats Petr in a way they deem acceptable.
This guy here gets it

Back