Did Rakić show BJJ system is fake?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Aleksandar stared at Santos for 15 minutes and receives his brown belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu.

Is the BJJ system fake?

Yes.

HQSonnenTaps_medium.gif

Obviously bjj is real, but His belt probably is.

I mean... If you want to replace it with an integrated system of wrestling and submission... Sure as long as you're not insinuating that grappling as a whole is fake. That is a silly adage.

Yes lol, at least someone like Woodley got a choke

I’ve complained about this in the past. Michelle waterson got her black belt for that split decision win over angela hill

People seem to assume that his belt upgrade (or similar instances we've seen in the cage) were because of what happened in the cage. You do realize that it's entirely plausible/likely that these coaches were already planning to give these belts to their students, based on what happened in the practice room, and simply decided to do it in front of an audience to make it special, right? Surely I can't be the only one who's deduced this.

Aleksandar stared at Santos for 15 minutes and receives his brown belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu.

Is the BJJ system fake?

Not all gyms are equal my friends..also his coach could been giving it based on in gym training and just wanted to have a t.v moment

Also i believe Royce said it best ...

A black belt only covers two inchs of your ass the rest is up to you to cover....

People seem to assume that his belt upgrade (or similar instances we've seen in the cage) were because of what happened in the cage. You do realize that it's entirely plausible/likely that these coaches were already planning to give these belts to their students, based on what happened in the practice room, and simply decided to do it in front of an audience to make it special, right? Surely I can't be the only one who's deduced this.

No, They don't think that a guy has probably been training for years to get that belt they think it is only because of that 15 minutes of fight time..

Didn't Randy get his black belt after subbing James Toney lol

Anyone remember Josh Burkmans lame "who hit you" crap he was doing... lol

Back