Smoke clears, What's next for Izzy?

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'll just lay a bunch of eggs and you guys lick the one you like:

Robert vs Costa winner (he ko'd both recently but one was champ and the other beat romero more convincingly

Till vs Vittori winner (Marvin with an unsatisfying SD loss to Israel and is on a tear since then, but lets not forget Till is 1-3.)

Holland vs Brunson winner (FUCK IT GIVE HOLLAND THE SHOT, AND FUCK YA'LL REMATCHES. MAKE THIS ONE BEFORE WE LOSE HIM LIKE WE DID KHAMZAT)

Jan rematch( I mean... just putting that out there for sake of conversation. maybe someone wants MW to play out more, but if you ask me, Glover more than earned his shot with that beautiful dominant streak and is ranked 1#)

holy fuck, Hall and Weidman are active still and fighting eachother? damn MW is dying. Nobody touch this egg, it's bad. isn't there a prospect or something they can feed one for them to for name value push.

5bbf997e-0ad5-4c2c-ab5a-36d82f4f5357.jpg

Bobby and Costa are 1 and 2. There’s no way you can avoid the winner.

he will start with avoid Vettori
Oh, a ducking narrative? I like that, always puts butts on seats.
Think he ends up fighting Whittaker again, then (if he wins) avenges the Vettori split. Also taking this time to say that the first Vettori fight is not nearly as close as the split decision suggests
I'm on board for this.
*fist bump*
I prefer this one so bad, I yelled in caps lol.

He's definitely fighting the Costa vs Whittaker winner next.

Oh, a ducking narrative? I like that, always puts butts on seats.

Nah not saying he's a duck, he will have the courage to get in the cage with anyone, but Izzy knows he was exposed and who has the kryptonite, he will play the game out in the open but deep down he's hoping Vettori slips up. I might be wrong but Vettori has all the tools and the gas tank to ragdoll that ass in a 5 rounder

I'd go with the most dominant/spectacular winner among Till, Vettori , Brunson. And Holland.

If Whitaker wins, it'd be hard to deny him another shot, but I'd rather see a fresh(er) matchup.

agreed. bad match making in my opinion. they should've put Whittaker vs Holland and Costa vs Till. making Whittaker vs Costa is just setting up a rematch vs Izzy but i think it's too early for both of them to fight him again. especially Costa.

Typically 3 elite wins is enough to get a rematch after losing the title, but I don't think Whitaker is going to get that lucky. Ufc is probably going to go with Vettori to try to sell ppv's in Italy. And if Vettori can beat Till more convincingly than Whitaker did, I really got no problem with that matchmaking.

Not to jinx it, but as long as Costa, Till, and Brunson don't all win, we will at least have some compelling contender option.

Screw it, I'm going to say it now.

The only fight that has any worth right now for Izzy is Usman.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Typically 3 elite wins is enough to get a rematch after losing the title, but I don't think Whitaker is going to get that lucky. Ufc is probably going to go with Vettori to try to sell ppv's in Italy. And if Vettori can beat Till more convincingly than Whitaker did, I really got no problem with that matchmaking.

Not to jinx it, but as long as Costa, Till, and Brunson don't all win, we will at least have some compelling contender option.
I don't think Italy pays for PPVs

I also don't think that market is very big lol

Back