Pure Domination

DOMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Every once in awhile there is a UFC title fight that is a total blowout where it is evident early that the challenger has zero chance in winning. Nunes wrecked Anderson like she did Rousey. Definitely the GOAT of women's' MMS.
ClearcutForkedGrub-size_restricted.gif

Somebody had to have been real honest with Megan beforehand and told her she only has a puncher's chance

Did she even throw a punch?

I though Megan's height might cause some problems but then i saw the first 10 seconds of the fight.......

Kudos to Amanda but man I wish there was someone other than Valentina that’s a threat to her.

Her fights to me are both fun and boring. Fun in that she’s gonna wreck who she fights and boring in that we know the outcome. Same with Valentina.

For all the hype, hungover Costa really shit the bed in the title fight. All the pre fight bravado and ends up getting dominated and humped
Animation1.gif

wmma isnt really my thing but this was beautiful

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 1
Every once in awhile there is a UFC title fight that is a total blowout where it is evident early that the challenger has zero chance in winning. Nunes wrecked Anderson like she did Rousey. Definitely the GOAT of women's' MMS.
ClearcutForkedGrub-size_restricted.gif
There's some really funny about Megan just looking at her while Amanda punched in the face, and then Amanda just reversed her panic wrestling and pushed her to the floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back