Khamzat will not recover because he's a dumb child

There were videos of him walking around in public shaking hands with fans after testing positive, he clearly hasn't been taking it seriously since day 1. Pretty stupid. He will end his own career before it can even truly start.

Most important bit I got from that article.

We just talked to the guy. I just flew him out here to get looked at by doctors out here. The problem is the guy has no patience whatsoever. He wants to fight every weekend. He knows he has the abilities to be a world champion. He wants it now, he doesn’t want to wait.

“They had him on Prednisone, which is a nasty steroid to help his lungs recover and the guy’s going into the gym and training when he’s not supposed to be. He’s supposed to be relaxing. He’s supposed to get through this prescription then they’re going to find out how he looks and he wouldn’t wait. He just keeps on training.

I understand WHY they've gave him that but Dana getting guys to see doctors he recommends who also are giving out steroids. Interesting.

We just talked to the guy. I just flew him out here to get looked at by doctors out here. The problem is the guy has no patience whatsoever. He wants to fight every weekend. He knows he has the abilities to be a world champion. He wants it now, he doesn’t want to wait.

“They had him on Prednisone, which is a nasty steroid to help his lungs recover and the guy’s going into the gym and training when he’s not supposed to be. He’s supposed to be relaxing. He’s supposed to get through this prescription then they’re going to find out how he looks and he wouldn’t wait. He just keeps on training.

I understand WHY they've gave him that but Dana getting guys to see doctors he recommends who also are giving out steroids. Interesting.
corticosteroids for his lungs... not anabolic steroids for athletic purposes...
your grandma could have been prescribed a steroid for hard coughs...

I understand the confusion.

There were videos of him walking around in public shaking hands with fans after testing positive, he clearly hasn't been taking it seriously since day 1. Pretty stupid. He will end his own career before it can even truly start.
Dude that was long after he was infected

Stop spreading misinformation

1. Take whatever Dana says with a grain of salt

2. It still sounds like Dana's trying to hype him up and trying to reassure people he isn't retiring

Is there any possibility that so much hype over such a short time period resulted in pressure building up to the point has has self sabotaged his career?

I just read an article where the Putin govt at first told the Russian public that Covid wasn't that dangerous and was mainly a western media scare tactic. Now the same govt is having trouble getting the public to take it seriously.

This could be part of the Khamzat problem, although you'd think he would take it seriously after Khabib lost his father.

It's not THAT kind of steroid. I got steroids from bad poison ivy. They aren't handing out tren and shit.

Surprising because by the look of his face he looks really bright

To be fair, I was going in completely uneducated on that clearly, was just moreso hoping someone could elaborate it to me.
I'm completely uneducaed on why this text keeps getting bolded randomly.

Back